Chapter 14

"Okay everyone time to train!" A loud women yelled.

I flopped out of bed and onto the cold floor. Why did this have to be so early. I started to get up but someone came into my room and I flopped back down.

"Here dear we got you these for training since you don't want to wear your contacts" a blurry Kennedy said handing me a pair of goggles.

I put them over my eyes and they worked really well. I nodded and struggled to get up. I went into my closet and got a black long sleeve shirt and a Nike sweatshirt and shorts. I put on my tennis shoes and put my hair into a messy bun. I put on my goggles so I could see and ran down the steps. I ran out side and out into the yard with everyone else. I took my gloves out of my pockets and scrambled to get them on. There were some new people I haven't seen, or I have been even more blind than I already am.

There was tall red head girl standing sort of away from the rest of the pack. Hey a fellow red head so I'll talk to her!

I walked up to her and introduced myself.

"Hi I'm Ginger Palem what's your name I haven't seen you around before?" I asked sticking my hand out.

"I'm Ashton but people call me Ash and I am here to help train you guys. My parents are friends of the old Alpha" she said

"That's so cool well I hope you like it here!" I said waving and running over to Noah.

I ran up behind him and said "Hey Noah what's up, why do we have to get up so early I'm tired" I stammered on.

"Sorry but it's good to be prepared sweetheart" he said with a smirk "And I like your goggles you look cool"

"I already know that. Sweetest" I said sarcastically.

He was about to say something but was interrupted by Ash yelling

"Okay everyone start with 10 laps around the yard then uh do like 20 push-ups then tell me when your done" she yelled.

I groaned and started running around the house. I can't say I like running in human form but I'm no slow. It's just that some people are faster than me. I didn't want to exhaust myself in the first lap so I went slow but it was funny watching people go all beast mode and running at there top speed. Ahh good days

***********************************

After Training I immediately took a shower. I took my clothes and threw them down the shoot. I changed into some leggings and a red t shirt.

It was already like 9:00 cause I take long showers and training took a while. I doubt people are still down there eating so I'll just go and make some soup.

I went down the stairs and into the kitchen. I took out a can of chicken noodle soup and put it in a mug and then it in the microwave. I waited a few minutes then took it and quickly set it on the counter. I got an ice cube from the freezer and put it in the mug and took it up stairs. I went into my room put it on my desk and turned on the tv. I flipped through the channels but if course nothing was on, so I just put on Disney channel. Some of the shows are good. I slurped down my soup and watched tv until I fell asleep.

I woke up to hearing loud footsteps. I sat up and looked around. No one was in my room, I heard then lighter footsteps coming to my room. I hid under my blanket and heard my door slam open.

"Gee get up we need your help!" A women yelled shaking me

I moved the blanket and saw a young women with brown curly hair. I have never seen her before. I jumped up and and started running out of the room but I was wearing something. It was a very fancy blue dress and white heels. My hair was up in a fancy bun. I started running out of the room and everything was in chaos. I looked around to see if I could find my family. I saw people that I had no idea were in our pack. I started to run for Liam's room. I burst in the door but Liam was lying on the ground not moving. I ran over to him.

"Sorry I couldn't get him Gee. I love you remember" he whispered.

I started to sob and I ran over out of his room. Where was Noah. I went into his room but he wasn't there, but his window was broken and the room was a mess. I shook my head trying to get out of this world.

What is happening!

I ran out of my room and for the stairs but they were gone. It was just a ledge I was trapped up here. I screamed for help but couldn't see anyone.

"Ginger get out of here they'll get you" An eerie voice said

"Ginger Ginger! Ginger GINGER" people were chanting. I screamed and I closed my eyes

I opened my eyes and I was in my room. My dad was standing next to my bed. His mouth was moving but I couldn't hear. I pushed past him and out of my room. I opened the door to Liam's room. He was in his bed sleeping, Alive. I felt my dad behind me but I ignored him and went past him again. I walked down the hall to Noah's room. I slowly opened the door. He wasn't in there. His scent was faint, like he had not been in here for a while. I turned around to my dad. His head was hung low.

"Where is he" I whispered angrily to my father

He didn't respond just looked at the ground

"Where is he!" I yelled at him

Hey guys! What happened today? Good to hear. Also if Doggylover5000 is reading I feel really stupid, but what name did you want because I wrote it down and deleted the chat then I lost the name. So sorry but which name did you want? Sorry!
Anyway thank you for 4K reads! This story is turning out way more popular than I thought. Also go follow my friends --Wings-- and CaptainChickadee ! They have really cool storys too! Okay I'll see you later.
Bye bye!