Chapter 24

Hey guys! I know I haven't uploaded this in a while. But my friend Unicornsaremylife23 was annoying me to do it so I'm here to finish it off! Yes sadly this is the last chapter, when ginger becomes the Luna and that stuff. Also make sure to read the note at the end! So enjoy the last chapter of The Coldstone Pack!!!!!

"Hmm" I mumble ad I rustle through the messy closet. I pull out a shirt, pair of pants and a baseball cap.

"What are you doing in my room, taking my clothes?" Liam whispers curiously coming from behind me, making me jump.

I turn and see his utterly confused face. I stare at him for at least a good minute before answering. "Nothing."

"Oh yea. Well it looks like your taking my clothes. And you were going to put them on and be me," he pointed out.

Shoot. That's exactly what I was going to do. I stare into his grey eyes casually. I don't look away until he gets really uncomfortable, and steps backwards with his hands in the air defensively. I smirk and him and shrug.

"To be honest that is exactly what I was doing. Or am doing, ya know unless your going to stop me" I question raising my eyebrow.

He shakes his head motioning for me to continue. Man I love my brother sometimes. I walk into his bath room and change into his big clothes. My body doesn't look like his in these clothes but if I but on the hat then my face does. I walk out and join him on the couch, and we watch impractical jokers until his door swings open. Noah stands holing up two different ties, one navy blue one black.

"Hey bud which tie-" he gets cut off when he sees us lounging on the soft black couch. His eyes move between the two of us weirdly. "I should wear" he finishes.

Liam and I both point to the black tie in sequence. Noah scrunched his face up as him eye were on me. He let out a loud sigh, shook his head and left. Liam lifted his fist up for me to bump.

"Knuckle touch" (ahhhhhhhhh)
we both say as we fist bump.

This is how I spend my days. I really need new friends.

()()()()()()()()()()

"Huh. Our birthday is the 22nd right?" I question looking at my white phone.

I don't get a response just an uncomfortable silence. I groan and look up and my dads annoyed look.

"Oh great did you forget too?" I sigh

He glares at me with an open mouth ready to say something. But quickly shuts it and shakes his head. He puts his elbows on the table and buries his face in his hands.

I just assume I'm right, because of his reaction. Yea yea, I know it's lame to forget my birthday, but if you guys remember my last one was full of Bologna. Or mustard.

Anyway I was looking up these zodiac signs. So if my birthdate is correct, then me and Liam are Capricorn. Hmmm that's cool!

()()()()3 Days later()()()()

Oh my gosh
Oh my gosh
Oh my gosh
Oh my gosh
Ohhhh geeeez
It's today
Not tomorrow
Today

Okay I understand that you don't understand what in the great wide world is going on. If I told you, you might get why I'm nervous like crazy. Well, today I'm becoming the official Luna of The ColdStone Pack! It's exciting to no end but nerve wrecking. And I already have to many nervousness to begin with.

I shift onto my other foot nervously in my heels. I brush the nonexistent dust off my dress. It's a black and white one that Kennedy, Luna Annie and I picked out about a week ago. I look around the back of the stage. There wasn't really anyone left back here since everyone is already listening to Noah talk about things. My family and Noah's are sitting on stage, and everyone else is sitting in the audience. I notice that their are still guards by the back doors, since I'm still here. They don't want anyone coming in from other packs or rouges. They stand their with a small smile on their faces. I force a stiff smile when they look at me. I try and focus on what Noah is saying, but it's really hard. I start taking deep breaths. Suddenly a hand pokes out the ends of the curtain. I just back a little but take the hand, which was Noah's. I am brought out onto the dark oak glossy stage. I see the pack smile when I came on. Of course Noah's too. Alpha James (sorry if that wasn't his name but I forgot and I don't feel like looking for it) was standing on the side of us too and Luna Annie. They had big smiles too.

"Ginger are you ready?"

No. Definitely not. But I don't have a choice. So I guess I have to say yes.

"Y-yes" I whisper. He gives me a reassuring smile.

"Ok Genevieve." I mentally groan at my real name. But I don't let my face be affected. So he continued, "Do you agree to protect, defend and stay loyal to this pack as their Luna?"

"Yes" I say as loud as humanly possible at this moment. Which wasn't very loud to be honest.

"Very good! Now do you promise to stay with us and your mate, through hard and rough times?"

"Of course" I say.

"Delightful. Then Genevieve Rose Palum, you are now the Luna of The ColdStone Pack." James said happily.

Noah grabbed my still shaky hand and we turned to the joyous pack. My pack. Our pack. I'm their Luna now. I'm their Luna.

I Genevieve 'Ginger' Palum, am the  Luna of....

The ColdStone Pack

The End