Chapter 11

I sat up from my chair at the desk and walked to the door. I slowly turned the knob and swung the door open. I ran through the living room and back into the long ball. The last door is where I came from, right?

I sped to the right door and opened it to the large set of stairs. I went down the stairs and I found a door with a plaque with Kennedy's name on it.

"Hey it's ginger can I come in?" I said knocking.

"Come on in Hun" I heard someone say muffled

I swung the door open and charged in.

"I need new clothes" I said looking at myself

"On it" she said throwing a black sweatshirt, a blue shirt and leggings  at me.

She pointed me to a door which was a bathroom and changed.

"Come here baby so I can make you look pretty!"Kennedy said dumping a bag of makeup on her desk. I rolled my eyes and went and sat down in the (Surprisingly comfy) office chair.

She started to pullout red lipstick and that was when I cracked.

"Whoa red is not my color. I mean it clashes with my hair" I said dodging her.

"Oh come on let me do it" she whined. Just saying she's lucky I even sat down. But I couldn't say no to the one that told me the truth.

"*sigh----- fine but just a little" I moaned

A smile swept onto her face as she traced my lips with the stupid makeup. I brushed through my hair which was still kinda straight. That hair tool is good! I found boots besides the door and put them on.

"I gotta go Kennedy thank you I'll see you soon. Now some members are waiting for me bye!" I said half way down the hall.

I sprinted all the way to the front door. Before I left I looked at a calendar. It was January 2nd, I missed Christmas and the new year. It certainly didn't feel like I was gone that long! I tried my best not to start crying, I really did miss my family. I choked back my tears and went out into the cold day.

It wasn't as cold as December, and it will get even warmer as it gets to march and April. But that will be soon enough I need to focus on the problem at hand. (Need to remember the "moms" name. AHHHH) Getting Emma and taking her away and helping to get my father away from her.

We weren't that far from our pack oddly. Just in the forest behind the pack house. Not that close but not far. We ran through the forest, it was me a girl named Jess and 2 guys named James and Jonathan. They were triplets. I know funny right.

Soon enough we were at the edge of the trees. I saw some people in the yard on patrol, and some of them are training.

"One of us should make up an excuse to get her out of the house" Jess said "I say James. He's very persuasive!"

"Ok I'll get her out just be ready" he said running up to one of the guards.

Man I hope this works. We watched as the guard called someone over and ran to the house.

"He mind linked me. The Alpha, his son and the beta are coming with her" Jonathan grumbled.

"Great!" I said sarcastically.

I watched as the 4 of them came out and up to Jonathan.

Noah's POV

I walked into the yard just to see some tall and skinny teenager.

"What do you need" I asked

"Someone needs to talk to you" the boy asked "I'll go get them! Be right back" Then he ran into the woods.

I looked at my dad and the beta. The boy came with another boy and a girl. They came up to us and I noticed someone next to them.

"Who is that In there" I commanded. I pushed them aside and I saw Ginger bending down to there height.

"Ginger!" I said while pulling her into a hug. "I've missed you so SO much."

"Don't be mad and don't let them take me okay. Trust me I know what I'm doing" she whispered in my ear before pulling away.

What was going on?

Ginger's POV

I pulled away from Noah, even though I didn't want to. I walked past my dad and the Alpha and up to Emma.

"How dare you!" I screamed.

Heeeey guys! Good to hear!!! But I'm SOO sorry for not posting in a while. First I lost my phone and then I found it and I was busy the next day. But currently we have 2k reads! I might do a character contest. So put your deets in the comments. I'm only doing probably 2-3 because it's hard to do a lot of people cuz it's hard. Trust me I know. But I'll see you guys later.
Bye bye!😜