Chapter 22

"Alright I'll see you then!" I say through the phone.

I threw my phone on bed, and ran down stairs. I was Itching for some vanilla icecream. Yum! I hurried down the steps and into the kitchen. I pulled the icecream out of the freezer and scooped it into my mug and stuck a spoon in it and sat at the kitchen table.

Ding Dong Ding Ding

The door bell went off, and sang that annoying, little sound. I shoveled another bite on my mouth, and ran over to the dark wooden door. I tuned the door knob and opened the door. Liam gave me a goofy smile, and one of his remarks.

"Nice pjs! What are you a 7 year old girl?" He says mocking my Christmas onesie. "Also it's not even Christmas time. Like what is up with that?"

I roll my eyes and go back to the dining room. Liam follows me and sits down next to me. He waits until I finish until I sprint back to my room with Liam a step behind me.

"Ok I need to talk about something serious" he says once we get to my room.

I pull my hood over my head, and sink down into my bed. He takes a few deep breaths then sits across from me.

"You have to talk to Noah. He is.. He Is so sad and droopy now that you aren't there. You have to go see him! We all know that you are mates, and it is killing him not having you around. Please, please go talk to him" he begs

"Of course I know he's my mate and I hate not being with him but. He is really acting like that because of me not being their?" I question

Liam nods. "Now come on you need to talk!" He says pulling me up

"But I'm in my pajamas! I'm mean I have antlers" I say motioning to my reindeer antlers

"Honestly I don't care and neither will he" Liam says not caring. "Fine!" I wine

I quickly pull on my socks and winter boots. He pulls me out the door, and I hop in the passenger seat and buckle up. Liam put the car in gear and steps on the gas. He pulls out of our driveway and onto the road. He carefully drives down the road to the pack house. It's funny how careful he is when driving. I mean I know it can be dangerous while driving but come on. Okay I am not the best driver, but come on I'm not that bad at it. Or am I?

We pull into the drive way, and walk into the house. I put down my hood and take off my boots. I don't even take 2 steps before in lifted off my feet.

"Oh Ginger I missed you SOO much!" Noah says squeezing me tight

I smile and hug him back.

"bro if all you needed was a hug to make you happy I have been right here" Liam says with a huge smirk on his face.

Noah groaned and put me back onto the floor.

"Aww you look so cute. But why Christmas?" He asks

"Why not" I ask playfully "But anyway I think we need to talk"

He stares at me cluelessly, then shoots a glare at Liam. Liam just shrugs and walks away. He grabs my hand and we walk up to his room.

"So I heard you have been sad" I say frowning.

"Well how can I be happy when your not around!" He asks me.

"I'm sorry. But I'm here now"

"Yea but you can't stay forever. And I don't like you not being here"

I feel bad about moving out, and now realizing how much he really misses me. And how much I love being with him.

I feel him hugging me and I realize that I was just staring off. "Sorry I was just.... Thinking"

He didn't answer.

Hey! Merry Christmas! Well early christmas. Or Happy Hanukkah! I hope you liked this chapter. Also sorry for the mistakes in this or anyothrr chapters! I like to write at night then I get really tired and lazy, sorry. But have a good night or day and happy holidays!
Byeeeee!