Chapter 9

She just looked at the photo for what seems like forever. She looked at me then stuffed the picture in some kind of duffle bag. Then scurried to the rack of dresses.

"Okay dear im going to give you some options" she said picking out 5 dresses.

She first held up an extravagant puffy blue dress.

No

Next was pink dress that went down to my ankles.

Heck no.

She rolled her eyes at me then rummaged behind the rack. She pulled out a grey dress with white 3quarter selves.

Aww yea!

The corners of her mouth perked up. As she handed me the dress. She pointed me in the direction of a separation board. I went behind it and slipped the dress on. It's funny how it's just my size. I walk over In front of the mirror and looked at myself. Pretty dress wild hair. She showed up in front of me with a hair straightener and a brush. She started to brush my hair gently. When it was normal and curly she immediately started making it straight. Then braided it into 2 braids on the sides of my head. She quickly slapped on some makeup on my face. The put some white shoes in my hands for me to put on. They fit perfectly around my foot. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into Liam's room and grabbed onto him too. She took us to some kind of curtain room. It seems like a theater not a dungeon like I expected! That's good right. I heard someone with a very deep voice that could probably cause an earthquake. Yeah I know.

"And know you can welcome our two guests come on out" He boomed.

I felt someone push me out onto the stage when the curtains opened. The lights shown on Liam and I. I heard only a few people out of about a hundred clap. I don't know why they would clap for prisoners anyway.

"Who are they" some one called out.

"This is Ginger and Liam!" He said excitedly.

"Why are they here?" A women shouted out.

"Because we were taken against our will." I said shutting my eyes tightly.

"Is that true Alpha" a little kid asked.

At that moment I saw Liam start running off the stage. I ran behind him as we tried to escaped. We were just at some kind of door when someone picked me up. I screamed for Liam but I knew he couldn't help me. I was carried into a cell. A jail, this is more what I had expected to be in the beginning. I had more of a chance to get out of I stood still.

I walked over to the wall and banged my head on it. Why did it have to be me. On my birthday. I laid down on the spring mattress. I want to be home. I miss mom and dad. I closed my eyes and covered my eyes. I wish I had Liam at least.

*********

I woke up when I heard the cell creak open. It was a tall man. I sat up and stood up trying to act brave.

"I'm sorry about doing this but it's for the best" he said sympathetic voice.

"For taking me away from my mom, dad and pack?" I asked trying to keep my voice from cracking.

"About your mom come with me" he walked out of the cell and I followed.

He led me to a small conference room. I sat down at the side of the table. There was a projector that shown on a white board.

He sat down at the head of the table and the small women from yesterday day down too.

"So ginger we need to tell you about your mother" the man said seriously.

"Wait what are your names I only know you as my kidnappers" I snapped

"I'm Alpha Matthew and this is Kennedy" he said pointing to the small women.

Looked the women hard. I swear I've seen her before. Kennedy smiled at me.

"Oh how I have missed you my little Ginger."

"Um but I have just met you" I said nervously.

"That's what we need to tell you. Your mother is a fake. I'm your mother. Emma's pack forced your father to be with her, if he said no they would kill his entire pack." She said without breaking my gaze.

My eyes started watering.

"I don't believe you" I said sadly.

"You saw the pictures. You need to believe me Ginger"

I buried my face in my hands and started crying. Yea I know I'm such a baby. But I can't help it.

My whole life has been a lie. What "mother" Has done to my fathers not right. And she won't get away with this.

Hey yo! Sorry this came out kind of later than the usual. But I was watching a movie, it was nerve. SOO GOOD! But still sorry but I hoped you liked it anyway!
I'll see you guys later
Bye bye!