Chapter 7

I peeled my eyes open to see my mother standing over me. My eyes dart to her and I shoot up bearily missing her head. I looked over to my mom doing her lame happy dance in the middle of my room. Man it's too early for this.

"Oh honey do you know what day it is" she said finishing the dance with jazz hands.

"Way too early to get up day?" I mumbled slipping back under my warm blanket.

"Nope it's your birthday!"my mom said twirling around then starting to tickle me.

"Oh ya now STOP TICKLING ME" I yelled trying not to laugh.

She stopped and smiled at me. My mom then gripped me into a tight hug rubbing my back. She let go of me, then told me.

"Get dressed were having breakfast as a pack today then later they'll come back and we can have cake and presents." She said happily, moving her shoulders up and down.

I feel like my mom is more excited about my birthday then me and Liam. Then she skipped out of my room. I rolled my eyes and went to my closet. Before I could make it there Zoe burst into my room and wrapped her arms around me.

"Happy birthday my slightly bigger little person." Zoe said. What a mouthful. "And I'm picking your outfit. For all I know you will pick baggy sweatpants and a old shirt with a stain." She said digging through my closet.

I rolled my eyes at her statement. I don't have that bad of a fashion style. At least my mom says I alway look cute.  I shrugged off the statement anyway. She pulled out some of my new clothes, a light brown sweater that was a little short but Zoe says that's the style and simple black jeans. I went to put on my black converse but then she kicked them away from me. I glared at her when she held out a pair out the new shoes she got for me. Stupid heels, black heel boots. I struggled to put them on and carefully stood up. I wobbled slightly, but I kept my balance. It's funny how learning to walk in heels is genuinely as hard as  teaching Patrick Star to be square. Never going to happen. I wobbled down the hallway to the stairs. I started for the first step but instantly stopped and made Zoe carry me down. It was like when your dad used to carry you around cause you didn't want to walk.
She threw me over her shoulder and carefully walked down.

We got down stairs and half of the pack was already down there. I stumbled over to the table and sat next to Liam.

"Nice shoes sweetie pie. And go ahead and sit I'm getting you and Liam your breakfast." She said spinning around towards the kitchen.

Everyone said happy birthday to me and Liam. I smiled at everyone, I loved when the whole pack is at the house. My mom brought out Our breakfast. It was a yogurt parfait and a pancake with  an 18 made of fruit. I took my fork and poked a strawberry and plopped it in my mouth. Suddenly sirens blasted on and the guards bursted into the house. I jumped up from my chair when they started yelling for us to run. I ran through the doors. I saw a unfamiliar pack coming after the rest of my pack.

I'm almost to the woods when I'm being picked up and a hand goes over my mouth. I tried to scream but my family couldn't hear me, no matter how loud I was. I kicked my legs back and fourth hoping he would let go of me. I bit his hand hard and he moved his hand away.

"MOM DAD HELP ME!" I screamed. I saw my mother look back. She started running towards me but was carried back my my dad. They were leaving me.  I saw Liam. He was looking at me lifelessly. He started bolting towards me. I saw Noah trying to figure out where he was going and his eyes shot to me. He tried to hold him back, but Liam looked as if he was in a trance. I started shaking my head ferociously. But he still came for me. He needed to be safe, I don't want him to get hurt. Liam shifted into his wold and tried to jump onto the person that carried me away. I quickly felt a sharp pinch in my shoulder and I blacked out.

What is happening?

Hey guys! What's happing to their pack?!? I know! Of course I do cause it's all in my head. But I hope you liked it. I'll see you later.
Bye bye!

Let's hope the Indians beat the Cubs today! It's our last chance😭😄😅😀😋