Chapter 23

"Holy cheese balls!" I say stunned

His expression didn't change but his eyes got more worried. And his grasp on my hands on tightened.

"Will you?" He whispered softly

My whole mind was in shock, but I could still her murmurs of the rest of the pack. Of course I did but what If I messed everything up. That has always been the reason I pushed him away. I didn't want to make him suffer because of me not being able to manage that stuff. But honestly I couldn't say no. Everyone was here and, I didn't want to say no.

"Please Genevieve Rose Palum, please please be my Luna!" Noah begged  looking right into my eyes with his big green ones.

"Y-yes"I stammered.

His worried glare disappeared and a joyous one exploded onto his face. He picked me up and twirled me around. Everyone was clapping and cheering. I could hear people laughing and saw everyone happy. The pack was happy because of one three letter word.
I never knew a little three letter word would Change my life so much.
But I'm glad it was.
Here is what happened!

Two hours before

"Put on a pretty dress. We are having a pack event tonight and it's very special!" Noah said in a sing-songy voice over the phone.

"Okie dokie!" I answered quickly before hanging up

I set my phone on my hanging chair and went into my closet. I searched for a good dress that I actually liked. I ended up just picking out a blue one. I liked the color blue, since it usually makes my eyes more blue than grey. And that is good!

So I threw the dress on and started straightening my hair out. My natural hair is curly so when it's straight it gets pretty long.

I put on a black choker, put in earring and slipped a few rings on my slim fingers. Then I rummaged through the the floor of my closet finding a pair of heels that would match. So I ended with plain black heels.

"I'm and like the flash! It's only 6:30 and I have to be their at 7:15, boom!" I said patting myself on the back.

"Ginger are you ready? We are leaving and your going to drive with us. You are not going to die before we get there!" My dad yelled up at me.

I rolled my eyes and snatched my purse and marched down stairs. I stuck my bottom lip out at my dad as I walked out side and opened the back door to his car.

Soon him and Kennedy joined me in the car and drove off.

"I am a very safe driver" I said abruptly

My dad just sighed and continued. How rude.

We pulled into the long driveway of our crowded pack house and, went inside. The whole pack was here and there was a ton of yummy looking foods and drinks. I instantly went to the kitchen to see what I could have. There were plenty things that they didn't put eggs or syrups in but I just took a hand full chocolate bites. I was about to shove them in my mouth when I heard a familiar voice.

"You just got here and your eating all my chocolate?" He joked

"These were yours" I said plopping 2 in my mouth.

"Not anymore!" Noah laughed

I laughed along with him and gave him a hug. When he let me go Noah took a deep breath.

"What's wrong?" I ask but he just shakes his head at me.

"Every one gather in the stage room!" A loud voice called out to us.