Chapter 5

Two Weeks later

Im so excited! It December 12th now. My birthday is in 10 days. We are on winter break, and half of it wasn't even the break most snow days. Man life is good.

I walked up the hallway with soft steps passing a few other members and down to a white door. I knocked twice and waited for an answer. The door finally opened and I saw a tall sliver haired with a beanie and dark blue eyes. A smile plastered onto her face. She immediately pulled me into a hug.

"It's so good to have you back Zoe!" I said wrapping my arms around my friend

"Aw I missed you my little pumpkin. And it's good to be back." She said not letting go of me.

"I'm not a pumpkin"I said slowly

She let go and held onto my shoulders and looked at me.

"I'm sorry I left you. I just felt like everyone was finding the ones they loved and I didn't have anyone. But I should have known I would always have my little friend"she said looking straight into my eyes.

"Let's not talk about that right now we need to have a girls day!" I said squirming out of her grip. She slowly smiled again and took my hand and pulled me back into her room.

I looked around her room. It was empty except for a bed and a dresser. It gave off a sad and depressing vibe. It really hurt my mojo.

"We need to decorate this dungeon" I said looking at the dust on everything. I watched her as her eyes widened.

"Shopping girls day?" She said jumping up and down. I went next to her and started jumping with her.

"Get some extra clothes we are running there." She said grabbing extra clothes from her suitcase and putting them in a back pack, then threw the bag at me.
"Put them in there"

I caught the bag and went back to my room and grabbed some extra clothes and put on some old clothes so I didn't Ruin the ones I had on now. I threw the bag over my back and closed my door as I left my room. I opened my parents room and I told them I was going out with Zoe. Then I ran down stairs I grabbed my keys off the hook and went to look for my friend. I looked in the dinning hall, the kitchen, her room. But that dang girl was no where. I sighed and went back up the stairs and into the room that I knew she would be. I knocked once before just opening the door to her favorite fans room. I opened the door to see Liam talking his mouth off to Zoe. He stopped when I came in and frowned.

"Noooo I wanna talk to Zoe" He whined. I rolled me eyes at him being such a baby.

"Oh shut up I already made plans with her and its a girls day so you are not aloud to come. Boom" I said smugly. He pouted at her.

"Really?"Liam said sadly.

"Sorry bud we will catch up later m'kay?" She said sweetly. He sighed sadly. I had a victorious smile on my face as me and Zoe walked out.

We went back down and grabbed our coats and put them In our bag so we could but them on later. We ran outside and quickly shifted into our wolves and started running through the forest to town. I dodged trees and broken logs and scattered bushes of poison ivy. I looked to my left to see a tall and long whitish silver furred wolf. It honestly was the best color wolf ever. I was jealous, mine was a simple red hair wolf. But every one says that my grey/white eyes stood out and they were very special. But really how are they special when my stupid brother has the same eyes. Nothing exactly makes me different when my other half most likely has the same thing that makes me different. Ugh most people think it would be cool to be a twin, but trust me it's not the greatest. I mean if he were a girl it would be a lot better, we could like trick people and all that cool stuff. But he is a boy and we can't fool anyone sadly.

We reached the end of the forest by town, we each rummaged through the bag getting our stuff out and went behind trees to shift back to humans. I quickly scrambled to get on my clothes before I got frostbite.

We went through the streets looking for bed bath and beyond. Cause that is a good store to get bed sets from. We walked in and I instantly felt relieved after a wave of warm air hit me.

"Ahh that is nice." I said with a calm voice.

"Oh ya it is!"she said slumping her shoulders.

Hey guys. What's up? Good to hear that! The next chapter is going to continue from them shopping. I would keep going from this part but like I said in the other part I don't like that number getting so high for some reason. I know it's weird. But tonight the Indians could take home the trophy! If we win today we win they whole shabang!! Let's hope!!! I'll see ya later.
Bye bye!

(Go Tribe!)