Chapter 12

Hey guys how's it going? Amazing!! But I love to see all of you wanting to be in my story but I can't put you in if I don't have your name so get on that. Ok let's get to the story. WAIT.... Thank you we have 3k reads and its SOO exciting to see that! Okay I'll shut up see you later!

Noah's POV

"How dare you!" Ginger screamed.

What's going on. What ever it is Ginger said she needed to do it but why does she need to scream at her mom. And we just found her again isn't she happy to see us. And where's Liam.

"How dare you do this to us!" She yelled again. Her mom took a step closer to Mr. Palem.

"What are you doing Ginger" Mr Palem said under his breath.

"Dad stay out of this!" She yelled pushing him aside.

He stumbled and stood 5feet away from her. She is adorable when she is serious. Just being honest!

"I loved you and you don't deserve to have someone love you. And why can't you find someone that really loves you." Ginger screamed pushing Mrs.Palem onto her butt.

Ginger took a step forward.

"I-I don't understand what your talking about." Mrs Palem

"Oh you know exactly what I'm saying. Right dad!" She said taking a step forward towards her mom. She looked back at her dad but her eyes weren't her natural grey. They were pitch black.   She was really mad about this.

"Ginger what are you talking about" my dad said talking a step forward.

"Care to explain Emma?" She said stepping out of Mrs.Palems way.

Mrs.Palem started to get up and took a deep breath. She looked at the alpha and then at me. She hesitated then ran for the woods. I was about to grab her when Ginger grabbed the back of her shirt and threw her back onto the ground in front of us.

"Sorry to do this Emma but If your own daughter would do this to you it must be bad and I trust Ginger" My father said getting the guard l to take her away.

"Don't call me her daughter" Ginger hissed

"Mr. Palem we need you to come with us. Someone wants to see you and also you can get your son" The girl said stepping up.

"Okay take me there" he sighed

"I'm coming back too" Ginger stated

"I don't thi-" I started

"I didn't ask for approval did I?" She protested. "You can come or not"

"I'm coming" I moaned and we walked into the woods.

Ginger's POV

Im goood!

I just got Emma in the dungeon and bossed around the future Alpha. Boom!

We got to my mothers pack and my dad instantly got nervous. I gave him a hug to calm him down, he was going to see his REAL mate after like 17 years. I wouldn't be able to go that long Without Noah. But it's not that I like him! yea

"What is she like?" My dad said all the sudden.

"Still short and very very sweet dad" I said "Now come on let's go guys you have to meet some people"

We went in through the doors and straight down in the basement.

"Wait lets gets Liam first he's been in there for a while" My father said. I sighed and walked down to the door to the cells.

We got Liam out and back towards Kennedy's room.

"Are you ready? Jess already told her that you were here and to be ready" I said happily.

He nodded and I opened the door. Kennedy was sitting at her desk. She turned around and happiness smothered her face and she jumped up.

"Ken-Kennedy?" My dad said with disbelief

"Yes it's me I've missed you so much!" She said running to him and hugging him.

Noah put his arm around my shoulder and said
"Let's let them catch up come on" he said. I smiled at him and we walked out.

Hey me again. Hope you liked it because I explained everything before so go read it again okay good.
I'll see you later
Bye bye!