Chapter 10

"Oh okay so now your going to tell me your my brother!" I snapped at the man.

"I'm Matthew. I'm Kennedy's younger brother." He said.

"Oh great more new family"

"Ginger you have to believe us. We're so sorry for taking you but you needed to know. And someone needs to tell your brother" Kennedy said.

I stormed out and back to where the cells were. I looked at all the people that had gotten them selves in this crappy place. But I looked at like 30 cells but Liam was in none of them. I gave up, I was done with all of these people. I walked up to a guard that was around my height with blonde hair.

"Where's my brother" I asked.

He didn't say anything but walked toward a cell in the 2nd row. He stopped in front of a rusted cage with 34 on it. He took out a big key chain and searched for the right one, then proceeded to unlock the cell. The door swung open and I stomped in.

Liam's POV

I heard someone walk into my old cell. I turned my head just a little bit so I could see who it was, Ginger. What a sight for sore eyes.

"Liam you have to listen to me" she said looking down at her shoes.

I turned towards her. What is wrong now.

"Of course I'll listen Gee" I said turning to face her.

"So this going to sound crazy but there is something dad didn't tell us about mom" she said nervously "It's kinda funny... Mom isn't our real mom. The short women we met first is. I found this photo. She was holding us when we were kids, it's her and dad."

I looked at her. How could she be that dumb to believe these people. I took a step closer to her and she immediately stepped away.

"You seriously believe the junk they are telling you?" I mumbled.

Her whole body started to shake as she went as far away as she could. Ginger fumbled with the door and tried to open it but I pulled it closed again.

"Ginger these people took us from our family and pack on our birthday. You forgive them and think they are right" I growled at her

"Of course I don't forgive them! But they have proof and I feel like I can trust them. And if you won't help me get mom then, I'll do it"she said looking up and pushing me off the door and slammed it shut and locked it. She looked before she left. She was so sad. What have I done.

************

Ginger's POV

I ran down the hall and up a flight of stairs. I had no idea where I was going but I needed to find the Alpha and Kennedy. I opened a door and it led to a long hall way, and a light at the end. I feel like I've seen this before?

There were doors on each side of the hall. Maybe if I saw someone I could ask them. I made my way down the hall and when I got to the light it turned out to be the main area. If that's what you call it. I'm guessing all the doors is where the pack lives. I tip-toed into the living room.

"Who are you?"

I jumped around just to see a little boy.

"I'm Ginger who are you" I said sticking out my hand.

"I I'm Vince nice to meet you" he said shakily, but he shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you Vince but do you know where the Alpha is?"

"Yes right over here let me show you!" He said grabbing my hand and pulling me through the living room to a wall with 3 doors. "The middle one!"

"Thank you so much bye" I said waving.

Then He skipped back into the long hallway. I turned towards the door and knocked 3 times, then took a step back. I heard footsteps coming closer to the door. It opened and I wasn't greeted by Alpha Matthew but a someone shorter than me, she had bright green eyes. They reminded me of Noah's eyes, happy and bright.

"Who are you?" The little girl asked.

"I'm Ginger is the Alpha in there?" I asked

"Maybe why do you need to see him?" She asked leaning against the frame of the door.

"I need to talk to him about some thing important" I asked

"So your name is Ginger. I'll go see if he wants to talk to you stay there" she said glaring at me.

She would make a good questioner. But I listened and I waited. But i didn't want it to take this long. Especially when I know that my mothers a fake and my only brother probably hates me right now.

Finally after 5 minutes the door swung open and the little girl gestured me to come in.I got up and walked into the room. I looked around and saw that Alpha Matthew behind a desk. There were 2 wooden chairs in front of it and a couch on the side wall were the little girl sat.

"Sorry about her but she insisted on being my guard" he whispered

"It's fine but I went to talk to Liam and he doesn't believe me." I said sadly

"I'm not surprised!" He said chuckling

"Yea but you have to let me go get Emma" I said seriously.

Emma was her "Mothers" name was just so you know!

"I'm not sure s...." He started

"I'm going please. She can't get away with this please please please!" I begged

"Fine" he sighed.

I jumped up. Watch out Emma your finally going to get what you deserve.

Hey yo! Sorry I couldn't get this out last night but I was busy. I made this even longer. Okay I gotta go. See you later.
Bye bye!