vingt-huit

YOUR EYES MAKE ME STUNNED, HOW CAN ONE ANGEL ADORN SUCH GRACEFUL ORBS THAT NEVER FAIL TO MAKE ME SWOON

🍦

with a slight hesitance in his step, the brunette found himself stood in front of a door, reassuring nods from members of his lovers team, ensuring him that he was safe. with a shaky breath, his frail hand comes to touch the wood, creating a sound loud enough to attract the attention of the house's residing members.

his head shoots to the side where he catches a glimpse of joshua and several other boys jumping over what seemed like a fence, presumably to enter through the back door after using their skills to pick the lock. but what concerned tyler more was the quick arrival of the woman he so despised before him, a taller man in tow.

a gasp came from her unruly lips as her lover stood bewildered by the company. all tyler could do at this point was smile and go forth with the plan they had mastered in a matter of hours, assuring himself that everything was under control. 

"so you do remember me, mother. well, it would be lovely if i could come in right?" his confident demeanour definitely took his mother aback, as he had never presented such confidence to anybody. his body brushed against hers, her husband making no movements to stop him entering their abode.

he smirked rather seductively as he eyes one of the entries from across the hall, noticing how to door was firmly sealed. he took this as direction, feet making their way over to the frame as the two stunned humans gave a glance of worry between each other.

the brunette swiftly turned to face them, back leaning against the frame of the entry, burning eyes creating holes in his mothers. she visibly swallowed as she gave her son a confused look, watching as he smiled wider and cocked his head.

"it would be nice to ask your son if he wanted a drink." the angel snickered, eyes locking with the man who stood firmly behind his new wife, fingers playing with themselves as he found nothing to do with himself at that current time. but what lured tyler back to his mother was her hand reaching up to the door and pushing it ever so slightly, all to reveal a pristine kitchen.

but what came next really made tyler giggle.

she gasped rather dramatically, feet stumbling backwards as she caught sight of what she believed to be a man with red hair sitting in a seat, legs propped up on the table. the brunette knew exactly what she had seen, but continued to play a rather innocent persona. he lifted his right eyebrow, eyeing the two.

"um-j-joshua?" she stumbled, head snapping to tyler who simply gasped, a childish expression written all over his face as his light feet carried themselves into the kitchen. the woman rushed in to find tyler jumping into the lap of his sweet love, not caring for the fact a cigarette was placed between his pink lips.