News

Oliver and Felicity arrive at Queen Consolidated for the meeting. They sit in their white, cushioned seats. Oliver at the front by the huge projector screen and Felicity in the seat next to him on the left. She takes out her computer and tablet and puts them on the glass table.

She begins replying to emails since her and Oliver were early. Then all of a sudden, on every computer, TV and phone a man appears with a snaggletooth and pepper and salt hair. He brings up his hands and green fumes come rising up.

He says, "I am coming for you Green Arrow. I can destroy you with my powers, thanks to the particle accelerator. I will find you and murder you... End you with all of my strength."

   And with that the screens go back to black, like nothing ever happened.

Felicity looks at Oliver shocked. He puts his hand on his forehead and slowly moves to his eyes. Anyone could tell that he was stressed. After all, he did have the city's weight that he forces on his shoulders.

"Maybe we should ask Barry next week to help us. Since he is already coming. It seems like a safe thing to do since you're stressed and all because you decide to just make yourself be the one person that is to blame. Even though you are most definitely not." Felicity says babbling and not confident that Oliver will be okay with her idea. She hits the keys on her computer with great strength as she forces pressure on them as to relieve her own.

"No, first of all this is my fight and I will not get Barry or anyone into this. I will end this. And second of all, it is me... Sometimes I feel like the city would be better without me." Oliver said leaning against the table.

   "But Oliver... You did not start this. And what are you thinking!! You are the city's savior. I am not the only one that knows that. The whole city relies on you to help them get to their families." Felicity said reaching over to put a hand on Oliver's shoulder for reassurance.

   "Thank you, Felicity. And as for the whole Barry and Clark thing, that will have to be put on hold because people are showing up."

   Felicity rolls her eyes and brings her eyes back to the computer full of emails from stores, coworkers, and emails from the library about books that she put on hold or overdue books.

The rest of the team of Queen Consolidated enter though the glass doors.

   Amy Walsh, the lady with the  obviously fake red, curled hair. She always wears a blouse and a pencil skirt so she can look "authoritative." She walks through with her black, shiny pumps hitting the floor. Walsh points at Oliver and gestures him to sit down. She walks up with her usual, very stern face and begins.

   "There is a special trip advised towards the very own Mr. Queen and Ms. Smoake for being a very important asset to this community and you will get to have two guests come with you.  It is a trip not yet decided, but will be very soon. You will be hone for a week. No work involved." She says as she walks away, her pumps making the same sound.

Everyone else comes behind her so it's only the two blondes left in the room.

"Well that was a quick meeting." Felicity says as she shut down he computer and put away her tablet in her for leather purse.

 "Yes. Well it surely was detailed." Oliver says in a sarcastic tone as he gets up from his seat.

"I'll see you later. I have something to do right now." Felicity smiles and leaves. Oliver notices that she dropped her phone. And it was ringing. The caller ID showed Jake😘😘.

Oliver was confused. Did Felicity have a secret boyfriend? Why didn't she say anything to him?

Ohhhhh oliver!!!! What did you guys think?? Any predictions!! Thanks for voting and reading!!! Please, please, please, comment! It really makes my day when i see that a person commented on my story! Thanks sooooo much for 40 reads you guys are amazing!!! Ilysm!! Please vote and comment!!
Xoxo, gossip girl.... Jk its just me!!