The Secret

Oliver walks into the lair with Felicity trailing closely behind. Donna looked around with her eyes bugged out.

"Ca-hem." Donna cleared her throat and continued, "So, you are him... The vigilante, the hood... The Green Arrow."

"Yeah... Um and your daughter, well she's overwatch. My partner. Its how we technically became friends."

Felicity walked over to the computer and with her forgotten injured arm began to lift the book sitting close to it and with that little movement the stitch on her arm broke and soon there was blood all over her light pink cardigan. Her mom stared in horror as Oliver rushed up to Felicity with his kit and a new fresh bandaid.

"Mhm." Felicity said with her mouth closed and her lips in a line of pain. Oliver sat her on the cold, gray, metal table and cleaned off the wound. And as he began sticthing her up he said, "Felicity got stabbed..." He said with a sigh and guilt, "She was brave, very brave." He said looking at Felicity's pale face that showed the pain.

"That's my baby girl." Donna said stroking her daughter's yellow head.

Oliver finished up with the stitch and wrapped the bandaid around Felicity's thin arm. He threw the garbage in the trash and came back to Felicity and carefully picked her up with his muscular arms being gentle around the petite body. He brought her to her chair and just as he did the buzzer went off and found that there was a robbery near by where a man had shot and killed 3 officers already. Oliver and Felicity both knew it was Clark.

"Felicity I'm not going. I need to make sure you are okay." Oliver said with no hurry to leave.

"Oliver, I'm fine and I don't need a baby sitter and in case I do, I have my mom. I promise I will be okay... Go!!! What are you waiting for, Clark could be killing dozens right now Oliver!" Felicity says looking at him with the best stern eyes she could make.

Oliver nodded hesitantly and grabbed his gear and ran out the door.

He got to the bike, put a helmet on and Felicity started speaking.

"Alright, take a left and then a right and then a slight left and he should be on 52nd and Brewer." Felicity said though the microphone.

"Okay I'm on it." Oliver said as he raced away. Felicity had already hacked in to the cameras with her uninjured arm.

"Okay I'm here. Where is he?" Oliver said in his deep Green Arrow voice.

"Around the corner, but Oliver, you might want to deal with his minions behind you." Felicity said as quickly as possible and right with that Oliver turned around and punched the first of three minions. The first already on the floor. He threw and punch at the second while the third came from behind and attempted to catch him off guard. Oliver took and elbow to the gut by the second and a punch in the back my the third. Oliver swung a leg around with his bow in front of him and the leg hit the second making him fall to the ground and the third getting hit by the bow and landing on his back unconscious. Oliver rounded the corner to catch Clark, but he wasn't there.

"Oliver behind you!" Felicity yelped.

The Green Arrow took an arrow and threatened to fire at Clark. But instead Clark punched the Arrow by the ear and the ear piece crumbled into a million pieces. He also took the arrow and stabbed the camera, the single camera.

"Oliver? Oliver!?!? Please, please." Felicity said whimpering as her mom stood beside her and placed a comforting hand on her daughter's shoulder.

Clark raised his hand and out came the green fumes that got lodged in the Green Arrow's throat. Oliver fell to the floor barely breathing, with Felicity's crying that he couldn't hear and Clark disappearing along with the rest of the world as his eyes close into a darkness.

So what do you guys think!! Don't worry this isn't not the last chapter!!  I worked really hard on this and I really wanted some action so here you go! Always leave sugesstions and thanks you Kary_rey88 and Fashionista786 for supporting me in this book!! Go follow them!! They are amazing!! Okay,seriously there is 350+ reads on this book in less than week!!!! That  makes me soooo happy! Thanks so much!! Ilysm!!
Xoxo... Gossip girl...just me