Freedom

Felicity got home with a fresh bandage from oliver and smiled. Somehow she felt free, like she could do anything. She felt like that because she wasn't with Jake. She took her coat off and hung it along with her black foe leather purse on the hooks. She walked over to her orangy red sofa, took a big breath and let it out and she flung herself on the sofa.

Wait why do I feel free. It was just a person... Who turns out, I never liked like that anyway. Felicity pondered. She waved the thought away with an imaginary hand and went into her kitchen to grab a small dinner. While she was cutting the potato for her famous (not really) potato soup, the doorbell rang. She walked over with a plan that if it was an evil cyclops or monster... Or an evil human, she could stab the person in the thigh or where ever with a pocket knife that she always carried around with her. She carefully opened the door and saw a woman wearing a very fitted, almost club like sparkly pink dress, with curled blonde hair... It was Felicity's mom.

Felicity's mom waited for no response as she threw her stuff on the ground and hugged her daughter.

"Mom! What are you doing here?!" Felicity asked in a happy tone that came out and confused and a little mad.

"SUPRISE!!!" Her mom screamed as she picked her stuff off the ground and entered the apartment without consent from the owner.

"Ummm..." Felicity said as she closed and locked the door.

"So, I heard about what happened with Jake." Her mom started.

"How do you know... Exactly?" Felicity asked with her inner detective coming out.

"Oh! Your Facebook status changed to single and I'm guessing your ready to mingle!" Her mom said while shimmying up to Felicity.

"No mom! I am just single and I am not ready to mingle. I am ready to eat!" Just as Felicity says that her doorbell rings... She grabs the pocket knife again and slowly reaches the door. She opens it and sees a dark blond, muscular man, it's oliver.

"Felicity! I got some insight on Clark... Hi Ms. Smoak." Oliver says reaches aside Felicity to great her.

"Oh hello oliver!" She says while shaking his hand. "Are you two still friends?" She asked with curiosity.

"Yea, um I'm gonna go finish up the potato soup and..." Felicity says to both of the blondes standing in front of her. "You and I will talk later." She says to Oliver who nods and sits down on the couch with felicity's mom.

"I can't help but notice," Donna Smoak starts looking at the ground and then back up at oliver. "But the way you look at her... Felicity... Do you still have feelings for her?" Her mother questioned in a quiet tone so Felicity doesn't hear.

"Um. Yea! Yea I do! She knows it too! Ms. Smoak, I wasn't the one who broke up her, she broke up with me! I was ready to have a life with her! I know she is the one I want to be with!" Oliver says as quietly.

"You know, she might not want to believe it, but she misses you too. Give her time and in a while, she will know." Her Mom said while putting a comforting hand on her former soon to be son in law's shoulder.

Oliver smiles and Felicity comes in with a stunned face.... Did she hear what happened?

"Mom! Oliver! There's... There's a  fire in the kitchen!"

Oliver looked stunned as he told the mother and daughter to get out as he ran into the kitchen and saw the rags on fire along with the wood cabinets Oliver had helped pick out. He grabbed the fire extinguisher he bought Felicity and Diggle in case of an emergency and sprayed everything. The fire was out but the kitchen was a mess. Oliver felt horrible because he knew that he held up the cooking and that was how everything caught on fire.

He went out and told the ladies that he would set the cots up in the lair without realizing that he had revealed to Donna the secret.

Its up! I'm really liking the schedule! I hope you guys like the chapter!! I worked really hard on it and I just realized how much I want Donna back in arrow and who is excited for the next episode finally coming back on Wednesday!! I honestly never knew a mid season finale existed!! Thanks for 300+ reads guys! Its incredible! I love you guys so much!!! Please go read my friend Fashionista786 book? Its amazing and tell her to update because she's amazing!! Plead Vote and comment on both of our books and OMG guys this week I think I had four people add my book to their reading list! It really means a lot!! Thanks so much for the votes and you guys are just amazing! Ilysm!!
Xoxo... Gossip girl!! Jk its just me and always will be... Nahh... Lol jk