Wounded

Felicity steps into the elevator and wait a couple seconds and she  and is brought upstairs and walks out leaving Oliver staring at the air where a thin felicity used to stand.

   He knew she was right and that he shouldn't have kissed her but he needed it... Was that selfish of himself?

  Oliver decides to put on his gear and find Clark to get his mind off of Felicity. Even though that probably won't happen.

   He heads out with his gear and mounts his black motorcycle and speeds off. Not as fast as Barry but, fast.

   He nears an alley and stops. He reaches back for an arrow and there's no arrow. Clark is here.

   "Green Arrow... Or should I say... Mr. Mayor." Says a raspy voice and Clark comes out with all of the arrows. One has blood on them.

   Oliver stares in horror as Clark continues speaking, "Your friend, was walking all by herself... She seemed upset"

   "No!!!! Not her!!!!" Oliver says and takes an arrow and jabs it in Clark's thigh. Clark screams in agony.

   Oliver runs to his bike and speeds off to the route Felicity takes to get to her apartment.

   After a couple minutes he sees her on the ground... eyes closed. He runs up.

   "Felicity. Felicity!!! Please wake up!!!" He held back tears as he saw the crimson sticky ooze coming out of her shoulder and close to her neck. He checked her pulse. She was still alive. Barely. Oliver grabbed his phone and called Diggle.

   "John I need you to come for business. Something's happened to Felicity." Oliver grabbed Felicity gently and brought her to the motorcycle and drove her to the arrow cave.

   On the way there, with Felicity laying on his lap, her head resting on his muscular arm, and her eyes closed, oliver felt like he was the one that made this happen to her.

   They finally made it into the arrow cave and brought Felicity in carefully and put her on the table.

   Diggle was already there and when he saw Felicity he looked shocked and stressed. He immediately grabbed Felicity's blood that oliver made her draw and along with Dig and himself. He attached it and put it on and oliver started numbing the area and once she was numbed in that area he started to dab the area with cleanser and he knew it would hurt really bad if he went on and he tried to dab more but he couldn't do it. Dig sensed it and moved in Olivers way and helped him clean the wound. Oliver started sewing up the wound and put a bandage over it.

    Her pulse was back to normal but she felt cold so he grabbed a white fluffy blanket from Felicity's chair, which she brought weeks ago because she thought it was freezing, and he put it around her and started to walk away to go to the computer and track Clark.

   Felicity jumped up and screamed, "OLIVER!" he remembered their first date and how that happened. He went up to her and calmed her down. He laid her back and told her to get some sleep and after a couple minutes she was sound asleep and oliver was there watching her thin figure relax.

   Wow... I was honestly really debating if I should kill felicity but it really hurt to do that so I had to start over. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and there is a lot of drama coming up... Comment for anything you need cleared up and please just comment you don't know what joy that sends me when I get that notification that someone has commented on your story! I hope u enjoy this and send me critiques because I want this book to be better and I want to know what you want so feel free to private message me on wattpad! Please vote too!! Ilysm!! Also thanks for almost 200 reads!! Its incredible!!
Xoxo... Gossip girl... Jk it will always be me!!!