Chapter 3

*Axle's POV*

"What?!" I yelled."You did what?"

"I took out a female rogue on our territory, that's what I did," my beta, Leon Walter, said.

I rudder my temples then ran my hand through my blonde hair, because I knew that is what he did. Leon had mind linked me after he knock out the rogue. Now the rogue was in the prison with guards at the entrance. This the first problem we have had with a rogue since I became alpha.

"OK, let me get this straight you saw the rogue running through the forest, and you snuck up on her when she stopped to look around. Then after she heard you brake a twig she backed up slowly and ran. You chased her and tackled her. She struggled, you growled, and she stopped and whimpered. Then you knocked her out," I say.

Leon nodded confirming I heard it right.

"You may go now. I have stuff to do," I say while starting to get up.

Time to go see this rogue for myself. I walked out of the pack house and see a group of my pack working on a new house. I smile and make my way to the prison. Once at the building I nodded to Chase, my third in command, and enter the building.

The smell in the building hit me hard. It smells like lilies and vanilla, so sweet and strong.

' Mate!' my wolf, Derrick, exclaimed.

I swiftly walked over to the cell she was being held in, by following the sent.

"MINE," I growled out.

My mate has long red hair and big emerald green eyes. She look frightened and shocked. Watching her I saw when she moved farther away from me and into a corner. This made my wolf upset.

I grabbed the key for the cell and unlocked it. My mate backed up more into the corner. This made my wolf even more upset that our mate would try to avoid us.

"What's your name?" I asked roughly.

She trembled and crouched down. Like she was trying to make herself disappear.

"Lisa," she said her voice shaking.

Lisa, the name seemed to suit her. Oh, but her voice sounded like heaven. So many questions to ask her, where to start? During all of this my wolf, Derrick, was jumping up and down to have our mate here.

She looked into my eyes and I could see her brain working. She had to know how I was.

"Lisa what?" I asked trying to get more information about her.

"Lisa Anderson," she replied softly," What ever you do with me just don't make me go back to my old pack," she pleaded.

Why would she ask some thing like that? Something must have happened to her in her pack. It must have been really bad for her to act like this. I growled at the thought and it made her cower down even more. I walked closer to her and she held onto herself tighter.

"I would never hurt you or make you leave. You are here and are my mate, so I will not be letting you go anytime soon," I said as I rapped my arms around her, feeling sparks as I pulled her closer.

She tensed up at fist, but then she relaxed and leaned into me and inhaled my sent.