Chapter 18

*Lisa's POV*

The man was circling around and getting closer every time he went around. From what I could hear he would consider the way he was moving quiet, but I could hear the movement of the leaves and sticks as he moved the to make no sound. At this moment he was almost in sticking distance.

"It looks like I'm going to have some fun," the man said form behind me.

He moved around me to right in front facing me. Oh, I don't think so. I jumped up on him and snarled. He was a demon, I could tell by the smell.

"Well, well, well. Aren't you the smart one, señor," he said.

At this point Kasey was begging to get out. I held her at bay and growled loudly at the man. But why was he here?

"Why don't you go change then we can talk. I have some questions to ask you," he said with a evil grin.

I growled, but got up off of him and grabbed my bag. I ran behind the oak and quickly changed.

"What do you want with me?" I said walking out from behind the tree, but I kept my distance.

The man was in shock, apparently he wasn't expecting a woman. I growled when he stepped closer to me. The man had messy black hair, he was wearing a black t-shirt and bark blue jeans.

"Well, that was unexpected," he said.

He looked straight into my eyes. I doubled over from a sudden pain that started from my ribs down. I screamed and fell to the ground. The pain didn't ease all I could hear was Kasey whimpering in my head. Then my vision started to go black. I felt the man pick me up, and my vision went completely black. All I could do was feel and hear, but not really hear, thanks to Kasey, but the pain was what kept her vocal.

I felt the man moving as he carried me somewhere. All I could do was try to ignore the pain and figure out where he was headed. Then I smelled fruit trees. Mainly apple, pare, and charry trees. He must have drought me to an orchard.

"We have arrived, señorita. You won't be in pain for long," he said.

I whimpered the pain getting stronger again.

' Kasey, it hurts,' I whimpered.

' I know. I don't have a clue where it is coming from,' she said.

' I'm sorry about this, if I hadn't left we might might not be were we are know,' I said.

' It'll be ok, we will get through this,' Kasey tried to sooth me.

I have tires coming out of my eyes, I'm a person that really doesn't cry, so I'm pretty sure that it would hurt anybody.

"It'll be over soon, señora. I'll make the pain stop," he said as he laid me down on something.

All I could tell is that I was laid on something. His hands and arms left me. I curled into a fetal position. Not long after the man came back and uncurled me, then he did something I don't know what it was but it made the pain go away, slowly.