Chapter 12

*Lisa's POV*

Even though I'm going to be leaving soon, can't I be excited about going on a date with my mate? I so excited I might as well be a soda bottle ready to explode. After I finished breakfast me and Katie went to her room so she could work on me.

"Ok, do we want to go elegant or casual?" Katie questioned as she pulled a chair to the center of the room.

"Do I get to help out with some of the choices? Because I would go casual, but with a touch of elegant," I said.

Katie's eye widened and she said,"I didn't think you would be that smart on dressing for a date. That was what I was going to go with. I'm just shocked that you, of all people, would even think anywhere near that."

I just chuckled at her as I sat down in the chair, that she moved.

"Ok, first things first, let's get your hair done and out of the way," she said going into her bathroom.

She came out with a bag of scrunches and bobby pins along with a straightener and curling iron. How on Earth, will she be able to put up my long hair. The first thing Katie did was brush it, then she straightened all of it except my bangs on the side of my face. After it was straight she french braided my hair careful not to get it to tight or get my bangs, that she didn't straighten, in it. The she took the curling iron and curled my bangs and she left them hanging. Once she was finished with my hair she went on to makeup.

Lucky, for me Katie didn't smother me with it. She actually used very little makeup at all. All she put on me was a light blush and some very light lipstick then glossed it. The eyeshadow she put on me was light light drown and she put mascara on my lashes.

"Ok, now, let's see what I have," Katie said as she walked into her closet.

"No. No, not that one. No. Aha, I got just the dress," she said and she came out with a silk like blue dress and a pair of gold heels.

She gave it to me and I went to the bathroom to change. I came out in the beautiful silk blue dress, that fell to just below my knees, it had one strap and a big gold butterfly on the strap.

"Wow, you're beautiful. But there is one thing missing, well two things missing," she said and walked over to her dresser.

She pulled out a gold neckless with a butterfly on it and a matching bracelet. After she put them on me and stepped back to get a better view.

"You're amazing. I want you to keep this out fit and the jewelry. I'm never going to wear it so it might as well go to someone who will," she said smiling.

"Do you think your brother will be impressed?" I asked softly.

"Oh, honey, I don't think, I know he will be," Katie said sounding quite confident.

"Thank you, Katie," I said, softly still, and hugged her.

She hugged me back and once we let go I headed down stairs to meet Axle.