Chapter 13

*Axle's POV*

I finished my duties a little early so I headed back to the pack house to get ready for my date with my sweet mate. I got back to the pack house at about noon. When I went inside I didn't see Lisa anywhere. So I hurried up stairs to my room to take a quick shower and to change.

Even if she doesn't want to go on the date is rather be prepared than not. After I got out of the shower I put on a white button up t-shirt, navy slacks, a navy tie, and navy suit. Once I put all of that on I took my comb and combed my hair back.

When I finished up with every thing I went back down stair and waited for my mate to find me. About ten minutes after I went to the first floor I heard talking up on the second floor. I could definitely hear my sister, but I couldn't hear who she was talking to. My questions where answered when me mate came down the stairs in a single strapped, silk blue dress and golden high heels.

' Mate is amazing. I can't believe she actually wants to go on a date,' Derrick said.

' I know. We are lucky. I could have, almost, guaranteed that she would not do this,' I said.

She had her hair done up, had little makeup on, and had some beautiful gold jewelry with butterflies that went with the dress. The clothes and accessories that she had on accented her skin and made her hair stand out. My eyes were wide and when her eyes met mine I was lost. Her eye shined and brought her to life.

I had been I shock since I had first laid eyes on her this evening and had lost my power of speech. Now my gorgeous mate was almost standing in front of me I regained that power.

"My mate, you are gorgeous this evening," I said while taking her hand, I kissed her knuckles.

Lisa blushed and whispered,"Thank you."

The bush in her cheeks made her look so cute. The thoughts I had in my head about the date were replaced with more inappropriate ones, this made a little friend of mine stir. I mentally shook my head. I had to get my mind back on track or I might make my mate run.

"Are you ready to go, sweetheart?" I asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be," Lisa replied.

I could tell that she was nervous but also excited. I had a good idea of what I was going to do with her. First things first I need to get her to my car so I can bring her somewhere special to me. I held out me hand for her to take, after she took it I lead her to my black Chevrolet. I opened the passenger door for her.

"Thank you, Axle," Lisa said as she got in my car.

I closed her door and walked around to the driver's side and slid in. Ok, time to keep my mouth shut on where we are going, or else it won't be a surprise. Keeping my mouth shut is usually easy, but when it comes to my mate it's a whole different story.