Chapter 2 -> Lisa

At lunch Lisa sat at her usual table, waiting for Sam to show up. Before she had gotten to the cafeteria she was caught by Katelyn and her group. They had beaten Lisa to the point where she was having trouble breathing. She had cleaned up before going on to the cafeteria.

Lisa had been thinking about running away for a while, but what happened earlier pushed her to make that plan a reality. Now just to tell Sam. After just sitting there for a while Sam showed up with some guy holding her hand.

"Lisa, I'm so glad your still here, I want to introduce you too my mate, Carson Hetter" Sam said, gesturing to the guy as she sat down beside me.

"Nice to meet you," Lisa said without making much eye contact, before turing to Sam and saying, "I won't be here tomorrow. I'm leaving. I have to get away from this place. I'm tired of being...well you know, beaten."

"Hey, I don't blame you," Sam said in a calming voice and she leaned over and gave me a gentle hug.

The bell rang, for the next class, a few minutes after Lisa was done explaining to Sam what she was going to do.

*Walking home*

Lisa walked with Sam and Carson on her way home, as they talked on the way, about Lisa leaving.

"Do you think you can come and visit me sometime?" Sam asked sending a hopeful look Lisa's way.

"I'll do my best to, but I'm not promising anything," Lisa replied.

"I hope you find a nice place to live or stay."

"So do I."

"I'm going to miss you," Sam said sadly giving Lisa a hug before going to her house with Carson on her tail.

"I'll miss you, too," Lisa whispers, more to herself than anyone, as she continues her walk to the pack house.

The rest of Lisa's walk was quiet and when she got to the pack house --lucky for her-- not many people were there. Thus making it easy to get to her room. In her room, Lisa located the biggest bag she owned and started to pack some things. Clothes, the minimum of hair supplies, a few toiletries, and a little rope and liter, all went into the bag, barely fitting.

Sighing with relief as she closed the bag, Lisa prepared to sit and wait until the dark of night, when only the patrolling wolves were awake. The night came slow, but soon it was dark enough for her to leave. Lisa sprayed herself with strong perfume to mask her sent, from her tormentors, and opened her bedroom window.

For a werewolf, jumping down from the third floor was a small feat. After hitting the ground, Lisa ran to the pack line, before stopping.

"I, Lisa Anderson, cut off all ties to the Rivers pack," she said looking back to were she had come.

All of the ties to the pack disappeared, and left Lisa and her wolf, Kasey, alone. Stripping, Lisa got ready to shift, she put her clothes in her bag, then put it on her back before shifting into her wolf.

Her wolf was another reminder that she was not normal. The fur of her wolf matched her human hair, but her stomach, paws, the underside of her tail, and around her muzzle was white. Never, has anyone in the history of werewolves, had a two colored coat.

Stretching, free of restraints, Lisa let Kasey take over and decide were to go.

.