Chapter 15

*Axle's POV*

It is four o'clock and I'm driving Lisa to a boardwalk on the edge of town. I had asked a friend of mine, that works in a fantastic restaurant, to make us dinner. As of right now we are getting close. Lisa is relaxed but is antsy, see as she hates surprises.

' I, really, think she will enjoy this, but she will probably think it is too much,' I said.

' I agree with you on that,' Derrick said.

With what I've learned she will enjoy this. As we pull up Lisa's face lights up.

"Oh. My. Goddess. This is... I can't even describe it," she said.

I chuckled at her, but was really shocked that her mouth wasn't hanging open in surprise.

"Come on let's eat before it gets cold," I said and lead her toward the table.

I pulled her seat out for her to sit and pushed it up for her. Then I took my seat across from her.

"This look delicious, although it might be a bit much," she said.

I knew you were going to say that. It's good that I can guess what my mate will say.

"Ok, no more criticism, let's eat," I said.

My mate giggled, but did as I said and ate her fill. That giggle did many things to me and my body. After we finished our meal of stake and potatoes we cleaned up a little. Then I walked away so Lisa wouldn't see what I was doing and turned on some slow music. At first she didn't even notice then, I think the song caught her attention.

"May I have this dance my lady?" I asked bowing and holding my hand out for her.

She nodded and that was all it took for me. We danced to several songs and I sang a few to her, making her blush. While I held her in my arms Derrick was purring with pride, he was just happy to have our mate in our arms. At about eight we got in the car and drove home.

I opened Lisa's door and as she got out I picked her up and kicked the door closed. Lisa fidgeted in my arms, but others wise she let me carry her into the house and up into our room. Even though I have not yet marked her I'm still connected to her. Derrick was whining at the thought of marking our mate, meaning he wanted to.

I set my mate down and she walked to the bathroom. She went in there, but came right back out of it.

"Axle, did anyone ever get me clothes?" she asked.

I didn't say anything as I walked to my dresser. I pulled out a set of women's pajamas for her.

"Will these do?" I asked smurking.

Lisa rolled her eyes and took the pajamas, and went back into the bathroom. I gathered myself some clothes and went to the guest bathroom. I showered and dressed in what seemed like record time. I walked back into our room to find Lisa sitting to the bed trying to braid her hair.

"Here, let me help," I said and sat down behind her.

Her hair is just as soft and silky as it looks. I started the braid at the base of her skull and went on from there. When I finished, it was almost nine-thirty, I pulled Lisa down with me on the bed and turned out the lights.

"Goodnight, Axle," Lisa said turning her back to me.

I wrapped my arm around her and held her spoon stile and said,"Goodnight, my sweet mate."

With that said I fell asleep quickly and soundly.