Chapter 17

*Axle's POV*

I woke up and the bed was cold beside me. Lisa had to have gotten up a long time ago. I looked over at my clock to get the time. It's five in the morning. I groaned and got up to go look for Lisa. I went to the bathroom first to change and do what I need to do. Then I followed Lisa's scent down the stairs and out the door.

' It looks like she came out here, buddy,' I told Derrick.

' I hope we find her soon,' he said.

I shut off the connection and went to my plans for today. I planed for a long day of just me and Lisa gitting to know each other more. I even planned to ask her if I could mark her today. I followed her sent to behind the tree she had shifter behind when we went for a run a couple of days ago. Once I got there her scent disappeared there was no trace of her any where.

Derrick let out a pained howl in my mind. I ran inside to check one last time and found a note form Lisa on my nightstand.

*beginning of note*

My dear, Axle,

I have left you and your pack so no one would get hurt or killed because of me. I know my old pack is after me. I know you can protect yourself and your pack, but if you get hurt, or worse killed, I would never forgive myself. Please don't try to find me, most likely by the time you read this I will be long gone. Just know that I do and always will love you, my mate, I'm sorry but this is the only way I can keep you safe.Tell your sister thank you for me. I'm going to miss you, and I know Kasey will, too. I really am sorry.

I will always love you.

Your mate,

Lisa

PS: Really don't look for me.

From Kasey:

Derrick, I will never be able to forget you. You will always be in my mind. I agree with Lisa we needed to leave. Hopefully we will see each other again. Another thing don't go insane about not having me. I will never want another other than you. Your pack needs you, and don't worry about us we will be fine. I will keep Lisa safe for Axle.

Thanks,

Kasey

*end of note*

By the time I finished reading it both, me and Derrick, were furious. She didn't want us to worry or go looking for her that was the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I mind linked Leon and Justin.

' We have a problem,' I said loudly to get their attention.

' What is it, Axle?' they asked in unison.

' Our Luna has left. I need your help to find her,' I commanded.

' Yes, Alpha,' they said.

I shit off the link and looked at the note again. I folded it and put it in my nightstand for safe keeping. I might not find her.

' Don't think that we will find her, if it's the last thing we do,' Derrick growled.

All I could think about was that I was loosing her. Then I heard the my door open. Leon and Justin were standing there.

"Let's go looking. I have no clue where she would be," I said.