Chapter Four

Percy

I am not going go into detail.

It was only a few years(Tartarus time).

Well, a couple of years filled with:

A lot of blood.

Sharp weapons.

And painfully dull weapons(believe me, dull weapons can sometimes hurt more than sharpened weapons).

And poisoned weapons.

And that bed I was chained to? Spikes shot into my back whenever I got to sleep.

And torture devices that made your bones go snap!

Then a pair of eyes in the darkness.

The eyes were sea green just like mine. They were in a dark corner of the cave.

At first my eyes had just glanced over them. Like a floating pair of eyes was completely normal.

Well, for me it wasn't too strange.

But I stopped and turned my head towards their eyes.

I tilted my head to the side.

The eyes looked at me sadly. Then the eyes disappeared a second before the world turned black.

A/N
I was going to stop here, but 153 words isn't enough.

A boring part's coming up.

I opened my eyes.

I was in some room.

I sat up and looked all around me. I looked down and realized I was a girl. I had on a dress. Ugh.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with being a girl (A/N I'm a girl too) but a dress?

I discovered early on in my life that I could change from a girl to a boy or back whenever I wanted. At first I decided to just settle on one, which just happened to be female. But after a few years, it started to seem that people assumed that since I was a girl, people who underestimate me a lot. It got on my nerves.

I also never liked fancy clothes. I never used to spent hours at the mirror like I knew some girls had done even at hat age. So I switched to a different school, settled on being male, and survived through school.

Now I was here, sitting with a sea green dress. At least it had two pockets so that Riptide was there. It was a sea green color that perfectly matched my eyes. It had a midnight black strip around the waist that matched my long black hair.

I spotted a mirror and hesitantly walked over to it-pretty much just to see my hair because I had no idea what it looked like. But I already had a pretty good guess on how it looked. I was probably going to end out cutting my hair short.

My hair was down, mostly straight but curled in spirals at the ends. Two smalls strips of hair from other side of my head had been braided and brought back and tied together with some pin of some sort.

I knew it looked pretty, some may even have called me beautiful. I could only think one thing: ugh.

(A/N Boring part mostly over now.)