Chapter Twenty

Loki's POV

I lunged at Percy. That was my cookie! That was my blue cookie! He may have made them, but it's still my blue cookie!

He makes really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really REALLY good cookies.

(A/N I dare someone to count the really's.)

And he stole my blue cookie!! HOW COULD HE?!

And then he ATE IT!!!

I fell to my knees and looked at the ceiling. "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

That was my last cookie too. . .

Percy practically fell over laughing. It sounded more like cackling though. . . but it was too contagious. I ended out laughing along with him. But he still stole my cookie, which is how I managed to glare at him at the same time.

"Loki," he laughed. "That was a prank."

"What?!" I shrieked.

Everyone looked back at my plate to see a blue cookie still on the plate, still uneaten.

"That one that I stole? It was an illusion. Now I've pranked everyone! Haha!"

I fell backward so that I was lying on my back and rolled around, clutching my heart dramatically. "Betrayal!" I shouted dramatically. "Ah! It's betrayal!!"

Then, we ended out laughing hysterically. And it wasn't Percy's cackle-laugh anymore, it was a real one.

By the time we finished laughing, Percy was lying on the ground too.

That's when we remembered that the Avengers were there, staring at us.

There was an awkward silence.

"You destroyed my tower!" Tony said to break the silence. He said it more to say something than because he was angry. Though he was angry.

We looked around. He was right. Practically everything was destroyed.

"Whoops," I heard Percy say.

I stifled laughter.

Then Percy yawned. "I'm tired. Better get this place cleaned up." In less than a second, the room went from utterly destroyed to practically spotless. "Okay. I'm going to bed. I haven't been getting anywhere near enough sleep for the past few thousand years. Or maybe it's billion. I honestly don't know myself. And way, love ya Loki." Then, he fell through a portal that he created on the floor underneath himself.