Chapter Fourteen

Loki's POV

She's a masochist? Since when?

(A/N This is present tense? Since when?)

Oh, well now she's crying.

Sure, she's smiling, and she probably enjoys the emotional pain, but still. . .

What are you supposed to do when the person you love starts crying?

Do you pat them on them back? Do you hug them? Comfort them, but how? Demand them to stop?

After sitting there being useless for a second, I decided to just do whatever came to my mind first.

(A/N Aaaaand it's back to past tense.)

So, I kissed her.

~°~Lalalalala I'm a Time Skip~°~

~The Next Morning~

We had to go on another mission. Yay.

Sarcasm is the best.

Yes it is, I heard someone say in my mind.

I looked over at the someone, who was standing right next to me, and glared at her. I told you not to do that! I thought back through the mind link.

And I'd do what you say because. . . . came the reply.

I glared at her harder, and she glared back at me. Her gaze was cold for some reason. . .

Why was it cold like that?

Oh, whoops, she thought, her gaze softening slightly. Did I forget to tell you that I was a Huntress of Artemis?

My glare un-glarified.

(A/N Yes, I made up a new word. Deal with it.)

What? I thought back quietly.

Percy caught on to my train of thought. I'm not anymore. I fake my death in a few thousand years.

What? I asked, confused.

Time travel is confusing for most living things, Harmony said. Pay it no mind.

I was silent for a little while.

I still don't know what I should call you, I thought, changing the subject.