Chapter Seventeen

Natasha's POV (New, isn't it? I'm not very good at her POV yet. I've actually never tried. . .)

Percy's nice. She(he?) Is nothing like one would expect the all-powerful creator of the universe to be like. You would expect them to be arrogant or something, but Percy was just the opposite. Percy was actually just a lost soul disguised as a happy person. But Percy was not at all a happy person. I could tell that much from when Wanda and I talked to her(him?) When her son Tartarus died.

Percy refuses that she(he?) Is all-powerful. But though she(he?) may not have every power in the universe, but she(he?) has enough, as far as I'm concerned. She(he?) has a good heart and some important powers, and boom— she's(he's?) pretty much all-powerful. Or at least the most powerful. Which is pretty much the same thing, in my opinion.

I was slightly confused by her(his?) And Loki's relationship. It was strange — Loki had attempted to take over the planet, and Percy created the planet and the universe itself. But I won't judge. They could do whatever they want. As long as Loki doesn't mind that Percy is both female and male.

I'm just going to go with male right now. I'm getting tired of saying both every time. I met Percy when she was a girl, but he's been in his male form for a while now. I'll go with male, I guess. . .

Meh, whatever.

A/N Look!! An update!!

I'm already working on the next one. I would make is longer, but. . .

~Shatter