Chapter Ten

(A/N I forgot to mention some stuff. Thor and Loki know that Percy's female name is "Harmony." They also know about her "new" powers.)

Harmony POV (AKA Chaos) (AKA Percy)

I turned around. When I saw who it was, I smiled.

"Hi, Loki," I said.

"Oh, Harmony," Loki replied, surprised. "When did you get here?"

"Yesterday," I answered. "Someone forgot to tell me that you were here." I shot a look at Thor, who seemed to try(and fail) to blend into the chair he was sitting in to hide from my glare.

"Nicholas told me though," I continued, looking back at Loki. "I didn't know where you were, or I would've went to talk to you."

"When did you even meet Fury?" Loki asked.

"He came in while we were watching Finding Nemo," I replied.

Loki laughed. I frowned at the coldness of it (he had an act to keep up. He didn't mean anything by it).

"Anyway, Stark challenged me to a fight."

"No I didn't!" Tony cried indignantly.

"You're the one who asked what I could do," I replied. "That's practically begging for a fight. All I did was say that I could do more than you."

This earned some chuckles from a few of the Avengers and Loki.

I looked at Loki and raised an eyebrow questioningly. He smirked. "I'm on Harmony's team," he said, sitting down with the other people on my team (he sat a few chairs away from everyone else though. I frowned before smiling again and getting ready).

It's time to fight Iron Man.

I'm a Time Skip

Do I really need to tell you all who won?

I'm not going to go over the fight scene. Unless you all want me too. Actually, I'm going to go over the fight seen. Just skip it if you don't want to see how I utterly destroyed iron man with nothing but my reflexes, practice, instinct, and a pen.

*Fight Scene Start*

I jumped to the side as Iron Man(who's in his Iron Man suit, by the way) who shot a beam of light at me.

Almost immediately, Stark shot at me again. I did a back hand spring to avoid the light and then did a back flip to dodge another.

Then, I reached into my pocket and threw my pen at Tony. Then I jumped straight up to avoid the beam of light that Stark had shot at me a second before I threw the pen.

The pen soared the air straight at Tony, who didn't move away fast enough as it hit him in the face. Tony caught the pen, wanting to know what it was that smacked in the face at such a high speed.

"It's a pen," Tony muttered after he got a clear look at what it was. Then, the pen disappeared from his hand. "What the—"