Chapter Six

I made Earth by accident.

Obviously. I had been tortured on Earth! I wouldn't make it on purpose! I mean, it would have to be made eventually or I wouldn't have been born, but I literally had as much time as I needed. So I'm pretty much the queen(and king) of procrastinating.

I created a planet named "Estor." Weird name, I know, but I was the creator. I already used most of the reasonable names on other planets. I just chose a random one. I usually named them after gods I knew would exist in the future.

Earth(or "Ettan") was the only planet in the solar system at first. I made a primordial like I had done for every other planet ad named her "Ginny" after the Harry Potter character.

I created a sky and named him "Oreo" (hey, it's a better than Ouranos, his name in the future. Plus, this was before mortals knew about oreos). I made a sky on the bottom of the planets too. The primordial was named "Toby." (What? I was running out of ideas.)

(A/N took me a few minutes to think of the names. Awesome, right?)

When I made that last one, I realized it was a mistake.

I didn't like destroying my creations. So instead, I tried to raise them as nice beings.

It worked—for a while.

Then they turned against me. They changed their names and each tried to rule the world and stuff.

I knew that Earth could defeat them(and no, by Earth I obviously don't mean Gaea). They're children and grandchildren did.

I lost track of time though. I had gone back to my creating, but I soon realized we were at my time again. I went to Earth.

I looked down at it. I realized that the war had just ended and I was in Tartarus.

I immediately flashed into a corner where I had seen the sea green eyes all those years ago.

I looked at me.

Me(because I'm Chaos), that sounds weird.

I flashed out again as I flashed the other me to the Fates to tell me that I'm Chaos.

I appeared somewhere else again and started creating some more.

A few minutes later I checked back on Earth.

I decided I'd stay there a while.

I did that sometimes. Since I'm not bound by ancient laws(I am kind of ancient though), I could interact with mortals for as long as I want.

So, of course, I was probably the only immortal to have never had any demigod kids. Besides Artemis and Hestia and the others like them.

I made my aura seem smaller and it shrank to a normal size. I was in my girl form, in comfortable clothes.

I had the same hair style as I had when I appeared in that room with the Fates all those bazillions(well, more than that, but it's the highest number I can think of at the moment) years ago(or a few minutes ago on Earth.)

Now hold up.

Here's something I forgot to tell you all that I should mention.

On every planet I make, I randomly place some sort of headquarters for me to go if I ever wanted to go to that planet as Chaos and not pretending to be a mortal. I randomly placed one on Earth and it appeared in Tartarus. Awesome, right? I'll just never go to my "secret" headquarters.