Chapter Thirteen

Harmony's POV (AKA Chaos) (AKA Percy)

So, after the battle, we went back to the tower. I explained everything.

"So I'm actually a demigod son and daughter of Poseidon that has been on many quest, participated in a few wars, went to Tartarus, then got out, fell back in again, was tortured, then found out I was Chaos and time traveled back into the past and created the universe. Any questions?"

I almost fell over laughing at their expressions.

"Your faces. . ." I said in between laughs. "Your faces. . . are. . . priceless! You should. . . really see. . . them. . ."

"Was that some kind of joke?" Tony demanded.

I grew serious again. "Nope."

"I thought you gave me the short version!" Steve protested. Everyone turned to him.

"Nah," I said. "I told you the medium version."

ShatteringThe4thWall guessed it. Even though she's the author. . .

-_-

Anyway. . .

The room erupted with questions.

~Time skip~

~°~Three Hours later~°~

"Okay. . ." Tony said as everyone finally understood it all. "Can you tell us your full title?"

"What's the magic word?" I scolded him.

"Abra Kadabra?" Tony asked.

"No!" I said. "It's Avada Kadevera. It would even make you be quiet."

Everyone looked at me with a blank expression.

"Oh my me!" I shouted. "You all haven't read the books?"

I made hardcover copies of the first book hit everyone except for Loki, who was still on the Ranger's Apprentice series, on the head.

"Anyway," I said calmly, as if I hadn't just hit them all in the head with books, "I'll tell you my full title." I took a deep breath and started to quickly(like, really fast) name all of my titles.

"I am Perseus Jackson, son of Poseidon, Earthshaker, creator of horses. . ."

~Time Skip~

~°~Five Hours Later~°~

(A/N Percy just finished listing his demigod titles.)

~Another Time Skip~

~°~A "Little" While Later~°~

(A/N Percy finishes the rest of his titles.)

Everyone stared in shock.

"I probably forgot some though. . . ." I told them.

Tony shook his head disbelievingly before starting up a conversation with the others.

"You're the creator of the universe. . . ." Loki muttered. He looked deep in thought. I studied him.

He looked up a second later and saw me watching him. Our eyes met.