Chapter Nineteen

Percy's POV

(A/N For now on, if it says Percy's POV, then he's in his male form, and if it says Harmony's POV, then she's in her female form.)

I silently laughed as I sneaked around the tower the next night, setting up pranks on the Avengers.

I sneaked into Natasha's room. I opened her closet door after making sure she was really asleep and used my magical magicalness to magically turn all of her clothes magically pink. Then, I made her room pink. And everything in her room pink. And the outside of the door too.

And, finally, I put the words, "TONY WAS HERE" on one of the walls. In purple paint.

I laughed silently as I portalled (A/N That's a real word?) my way out of the room.

I entered Steve's room next. I looked at his shield. I thought for a second before setting up the prank. Then, I left.

I did that for all of the others. Well, I didn't prank Loki. I decided to wait, since he would probably see most pranks coming.

I then went downstairs, made blue cookies, then started munching on them casually.

Steve was the first one awake. Obviously.

He came out of the elevator and went out for a run or something. Whatever. I guess he hadn't seen his shield yet. . .

Tony came down, panicking.

"JARVIS?" He asked. "Where are you? Where are you?!"

I took another bite of my blue cookie.

"Hey, Tony," I called. "You don't think it's a prank?"

Tony's face assumed a look of understanding. "I was pranked."

"Duh," I said. "But by whom?"

"I don't know. . ." Stark said. Then, he ran back upstairs, as if going to see who had done it.

"Seriously?" I muttered. "He didn't guess it was me? Some genius. . ."

Bruce came out. He was looking kind of green.

"Did someone mess with my project?" He asked. "I was in my lab and. . ."

"I don't know," I said after swallowing my cookie. "Maybe someone pranked you." I grabbed another cookie and bit into it.

"Yeah. . ."

Tony came back down. "Was it you?" He asked Bruce accusingly.

"Was what me?" Bruce asked.

"Don't act dumb with me," Tony said, narrowing his eyes. "Someone shut down JARVIS, and you're the only one that's even close to my level of smartness."

Is smartness a word? I thought. I ate cookies and watched them as if it were an interesting movie.

Wanda came in dripping wet. I hadn't been able to think of a good prank for her, so I just set something up so that an invisible bucket of water was over the door (in case she checked) and would be dumped on her when she walked through the doorway.