Chapter Five

The first thing I did was make a planet.

And a sun for it to go around, obviously. I need some light. Well, I don't know if I need it, but I want it.

I made it pretty simple. Big, in case I needed more space in the future, but simple. I didn't expect to be here for long at a time; I still had to create the universe.

I slept through a night(I made my planet go on Earth time– or does Earth go based off of this planets' time? I don't know, it's all so confusing).

When I woke up, I went forward in time again. I explained everything to my Mom and Paul, and they were happy for me.

When I made it back to the future, I made a mirror that was indestructible and would let me see what was happening in the future(the time I was from) without having to travel through time.

~time skip to 3 years later~

The universe is looking pretty good, if I do say so myself.

I was getting ready for my monthly trip to my parents' house. I was in my female form this time. I was floating trough space as I got ready. Why? Because I felt like it. I glanced into the magic mirror.

My.
Parents'.
House.
Was.
Burning.
To.
The.
Ground.

For the first time, I felt lonely.

Sure, I had some friends. I have lived on some of the planets I created for a few years, but they always treated me differently.

And they always died.

I had to face facts. I was an immortal    being— the oldest one too. I made immortal beings and gods for other planets to believe in. Even if I do still try to live like a human being and with the other beings I created, but one thing is always different. I can't die.

And they can.

I realized I must've floated into a part of space I hadn't added anything to yet. It was pitch black everywhere, no source of light anywhere. I could see because of my magical powers.

No one was around me.

Nothing was anywhere.

Nothing was everywhere.

Darkness surrounded me.

I closed my eyes.

Somewhere few million miles to my left was a rocket ship with some creatures in it.

I was alone.

No true family.

No true friends.

My parents. . .

I thought about them and everyone I once knew.

I screamed in anger.

I knew no one heard.

Because in space, no one can hear you scream.

424 words.

Updated 11/4/16.

~Shatter