Chapter 21

After I explained the surprise I'm planning for Michael to Eva, she thought it would be the best thing anyone would've ever given to him and that she'll help me set it up.

I spent maybe an hour or more helping her choose the decorations and talked with her a bit more after that, then left for Michaels room. She got an urgent call to treat someone. If not for that I would've stayed longer. She's a really nice lady and fun to talk to. She's knows how to persuade one to let them trust her. Because I already feel like I do.

I came back here because I didn't want to look at that lying b*tch with her sidekick. I would've been tempted to beat them.

The door flew open and I leaped upwards in fright.

"Ah".

Why don't you completely heal already?

"K bear?" Michael. I sit straight.

He walked in and a big smile appeared on his face when he laid eyes on me. He started moving towards me.

I got curious when I saw him with a garment bag in his hand.

"What's that?"

"Something for you?" He sit beside me as soon as he reached the bed, then lay it on my lap. I look down at it.

"Open it. Its nothing to bite". He chuckle. I smile and pulled the zipper down.

I gaped in surprise.

"You bought me a dress?" I stand holding it up, and high too because its so long. He bought me a fancy dress.

"Well don't get too attached to it because I rented it, so I'm gonna have to bring it back". I look at him.

"Just kidding". He chuckled.

"You'd eventually have to buy it because I'm already attached". I put the blue dress on my chest and slowly spin around like teenage girl who her teenage crush had told her that he likes her. Michael is just chuckling admiring me.

The dress doesn't have straps. The parts where my breasts are suppose to go has a very beautiful pattern and cuffs. I can see that the upper part is just a bit tighter, but the rest of it is just long and beautiful.

"Don't fall". He said and stand.

"Of course. I already have. I've fallen in love with this dress already".

"You know what I meant". He said and I giggled and continued to slowly spin around as if dancing with the dress.

"Maybe you love it so much because I'm the one who bought it. You always wear these things at your parties". I stopped in front of him.

"How do you know that? Were you spying on me?" I said and touched his nose smiling.

He smirked.

"I've been spying on you for a long time mia cara". Oh yes about that.

I walk to the bed and laid the dress there and smile a bit. Its really beautiful.

I look back at him.

"Your father said he trusted you to protect me. I don't get it". His smile faded then he sighed.

"Please sit". I did just that right after him.

"I'd...been watching over you every single day for the past five years". What?

So he saw every guy I'd been with? The way I flirt and everything? No wonder he was so mad at me. And also knew who to made disappear.

"After dad saw me on the media with those....women, he questioned me about it...about you and I. I told him that we weren't together. I told him we were still friends. According to him, he saw that we liked each other. Anyways I told him that, because I didn't want him to come to you and tried to glued broken pieces of glass...at least that's what I thought at the time. I thought you hated me so much I couldn't do anything to change your mind". Um...wow.