Chapter Forty-Two

Anna got dressed in a hurry, pulling over the white lace, flowing lingerie top that she and Sam had indeed bought while going lingerie shopping last weekend. Like it had been at the store, the top clung to her breasts intimately, making them look perfect and supple. The other section of it was sheer and, like Jane's bridesmaid dresses, flowed out to make her pregnant belly.

Right on her hip bones was part of the white lace thong. It was the very same one that had been on the hotel floor back in Florida. She smiled to herself as she thought about what the man upstairs would say. With about a good inch of sheer lace at the top, an even thinner section covering her core, and just barely a string at the back, Anna had to admit that all the time she had been spending at the gym really paid off.

The only difference between what she looked like now and what she had looked like seven months ago was her stomach. Getting larger by the week with their growing daughter, her belly rounded out very well. It was smooth to the touch, and thankfully, she hadn't seen any stretch marks just yet.

Taking one, heavy breath, Anna took one last look in the mirror. Her pale cheeks were flushed, and she looked hungry. It wasn't a hunger for food but rather for the man that was just upstairs, waiting in his bed and probably wondering what in the world was taking so long.

Anna checked her phone. It had only taken her five minutes to ruffle up her hair to look at least partially sexy and to put on the lingerie that he hoped he would drool over. Setting the slim piece of technology down, she put on her bathroom robe that would keep her clothing – or lack thereof – a secret to Titus. She tied the pink bathrobe tightly and then walked down the hallway with the lightest of footsteps.

The stairs creaked on her way up, and by the time she was on the second floor, Anna saw that his door was open. That open bedroom door revealed almost all of Titus. Sprawled out with his face lit up from the laptop before him, he looked absolutely amazing. Those pajama pants did wonderful, yet terrible, things to her state of mind.

Titus smiled when he saw her, eyes widening just a little before returning to the heated gaze that followed her. “Hey.”

“Whatchya doin'?” she asked, still feeling a little nervous.

“Sit,” he said, patting the spot next to him, “and I'll show you.”

After sitting down, she was immediately pulled towards him, her head soon resting on his shoulder as her entire body heated up by just that single touch. Anna took one look at the laptop screen and then burst out laughing, not believing that he would have to plan something out this much for something that was nature to two human beings.

There were even candles everywhere in the room. They weren't lit yet, but she could see a box of matches inside of Titus's pajama pants pocket. Exactly to the right of that box was Titus's hard arousal. Pressing against the shorts, his length lay straight on his belly, just inside of the pants.

Hands burning and a little timid to soon be touching in the most intimate of places, Anna let out a laugh that was much shakier than the last. Titus craned his head towards her, a smile on his face, longing and love in those eyes.

“I wanted to be a little creative,” he told her before redirecting his gaze to the computer screen. “I've narrowed it down to two positions. You won't be on your back at all, and we'll be very close.”

He scrolled through the pictures until he landed on just the one he wanted. It showed a blue cartoon man sitting cross legged with his back straight and his mouth connected with the pink woman's breast. The woman was right on top of the man, her legs wrapped around his waist while her back was arching into his touch.