Chapter Forty-Three

After ending the call that ensured he had the day off, Titus walked back into their bedroom. Completely naked, Anna sat there, with her back resting on the pillows. Her brow was furrowed, and she was biting her lip, not taking her eyes off the laptop screen until he was sitting right next to her.

“What's a good excuse to not go to work tomorrow?” she asked, absentmindedly bringing her hand down to play with the fine hairs of his upper thigh.

He shivered at the touch, feeling himself become hard. “You just can't control yourself whenever you're around your gorgeous husband because he's so damn amazing in bed. That alright?”

“Titus,” Anna said, skating her fingers to the very base of him before retreating back, “this is not a laughing matter. Now, do you think they'd believe me if I said something about my pregnancy?”

“You're in the third trimester,” he said drily before planting a kiss on her belly. “I think they'll buy it.”

Nodding her head, she typed a few quick sentences on her laptop keyboard and then sent the e-mail, closing the laptop when she was done. He watched as she set it aside, her toned, curvy rear end facing him and all but begging for his touch.

So he did. Placing his hands at the small of her back, Titus massaged downward until he was cupping the round globes and just the tips of his fingers were at her center that was still wet from having made love only minutes ago.

It had been their first time, and although she hadn't hit her climax and he had only lasted less than a minute, Titus was more than excited to go at it again. And he had just the plan of action to have Anna screaming underneath his ministrations.

“Anna,” he said into her ear, nibbling at the sensitive flesh right underneath, “lay on your back.”

She rolled over, adjusting so that she was reclining more on the pillows, her hair rumpled and falling just barely over her round breasts. “Like this?” she asked.

Leaning over her so that she was caged between his arms, Titus kissed her full on the mouth, moving their mouths in unison until she began to lose her breath. He laid back onto his side, his fingertips brushing just lightly over her breasts, her belly, and then lower, lower, lower until he was cupping her lower, springy curls.

“Titus,” she breathed before spreading her legs wider and granting him access.

He grinned at her response before following the exact trail his fingers had made with the light brushing of his lips. Licking one nipple and then other, Titus heard an exhale come from her mouth but continued to move lower. He kissed her belly, trailing his tongue down her torso until his mouth was right at her wet center.

“Wait,” she said. “You don't want to do that. It's-”

“What?” he asked, grinning before lowering his mouth and circling her clitoris with the point of his tongue. She let out a moan. “Is that so bad?”

Her hands gripped onto his short hair. “It's terrible.”

He licked her again, taking her taste into his mouth. “But you don't want me to stop, do you?”

“No,” she replied, pulling on his hair. “I don't want you to stop.”

So he didn't. For the next several minutes, Titus got himself thoroughly acquainted with what made Anna tick. He licked her everywhere, thrusting his tongue into her sweet cavern and then pulling back to circle her sensitive nub with the flesh. Making sure not to blow any air inside, Titus gently edged the little ball with his teeth until she was saying his name over and over again.