Chapter 3

"What?" I asked, sitting up.

"Niall!" Liam shouted. I cringed and held the phone a couple inches away from my ear. "Open up the damn door!"

"Huh?" I asked confused. Who's at my door?

"I said open the door!" Liam whispered loudly. I stood up and walked to the front door. I looked through the peep hole before opening it. I slowly opened the creaky door before it was pushed open by a much stronger figure.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked, shaking as I dropped my phone.

"Don't you ever run away like that! Ever! Do you hear me?" His large hands gripped my wrists as he held me against the wall. His face was red and his eyes were full of anger. "Do you hear me Niall? Answer!"

I nodded my head. I was speechless, Liam was never the type to get angry and physical. I would be lying if I said I wasn't terrified.

"You can't just decide to leave us when you feel like it, Niall!" Liam squeezed my wrists tighter. "Stop being so selfish!" He threw me up against the other wall, my feet barely touching the ground.

"I was worried sick! The other boys were too!" His nose was centimeters from mine, I tried pulling away but his grip only tightened.

"Liam, stop. You're hurting me! Put me down!" I whimpered. He payed no attention to my cries, instead he pressed his lips against mine. I didn't react, I was too shocked to move. He moved his lips against mine but I just stood there. One minute he was furious, the next minute he was slobbering all over me. He gave me little kisses on my cheeks and continued back down to my neck.

"I missed you so much," he breathed. I just stood there in his grip and watched him.

"Kiss me, dammit," he growled against my lips. I kissed him back, refusing to close my eyes I kept my eyes locked with his. Liam smirked at me and continued on, I was pushed onto the couch and before I knew it, Liam was right beside me. His hands trailed down my back, gripping the band of my boxers. I felt my cheeks burn up.

"L-Liam I'm so sorry," I said after each breath. I gasped for air as Liam fell next to me.

"It's ok baby, just don't ever leave me again," he whispered against my ear. I grabbed onto his shirt and buried my head into his chest. He kissed the top of my head, I couldn't help myself from crying.

"Liam?" I asked, looking up at him through my tears.

"Yeah, Ni?" He asked looking down at me.

"Is it true?" I held back my sobs,"do you really want to break up with me?"

He rubbed my back, making circles with his thumbs. "No, Niall. Of course not. I love you. I love you and only you," I smiled and hugged him tighter. I brought my hand up and stroked his cheek, he hadn't shaved in a few days. I thought about if I should have brought up his conversation with Louis but I decided to drop it. I was happy to have Liam back with me, well sorta. Even though it was only a day or two, it felt like ages since I've seen him.

"Oh and Liam?" I asked again.

"Yes, Niall?" He answered.

"Please don't scare me like that again," I said. He looked at me before laughing, "I'm sorry Ni. I was just angry and worried. I promise I will never hurt you, mentally or physically."

I closed my eyes and rested my head against his chest, I listened to his heart beat and smiled. "I love you, Li." I whispered into his chest. "Love you too, now get some rest." Liam said.

I began to doze off, I felt safe. I felt safe in the arms of the one who tried to kill me a couple minutes ago. That may sound strange but I always will love Liam.

I just wanted to know how long we would last.