Chapter 15

Niall's P.O.V

I opened my eyes but ended up squinting because it was so bright. I slowly opened my eyes again and saw nothing but white, the walls were white, the ceiling was white and the bed sheets were white. Where was I? I lifted up my arm and noticed I was attached to a lot of IVs. I began to panic, where was I?I heard footsteps outside the door so I shut my eyes. The door opened slowly and the person came and sat beside me.

"Niall!" It was Liam. I had nothing to say to him, I didn't want to speak with him. I just looked at him, I said nothing at all. "OMG! Niall, Baby!" He cried out and grabbed my hand. He kissed my hands and cried. "Why?" I wanted to slap him. What does he mean why? He knows what he said, I didn't need to repeat it. "Go away," I spat. I pulled my hand away and crossed my arms. "I don't want to talk to you right now, can you send Harry or Louis?" I asked, I watched as tears rolled down his cheeks, he nodded and walked out.

I sat in complete silence, the sound of the heart monitor beeping was the only sound filling the room. My wrists were covered in bandages and I still felt a little light headed. I thought back to earlier, I remembered collapsing after the whole "incident". I remember hearing Liam say he was in love with someone else. I hope he's happy, him and Zayn can run away together, I don't care.

There was a quiet knock on the door before Harry stepped in. Tears filled his eyes and he smiled at me. "Tough day, huh?" He said as he came and sat beside me. "Niall?" He asked, looking at my arms, "why?"

I swallowed and looked at him,"I heard him." Harry looked away and shook his head. "I know that's tough Niall. It's wrong of him to say that too," Harry said, he ran his fingers through my tangled mess of hair. "Why doesn't he love me?" I whispered, almost to myself. Harry looked at me and smiled, "He does, I mean he would be crazy not to. Try talking to him, when you're ready of course." I nodded and looked at Harry. "You and Louis make it seem so easy," I sighed, I threw my head back and closed my eyes. Harry only shook his head,"We have our moments, trust me. No relationship is perfect, and that's what makes it stronger."

I nodded my head and stared out the window that overlooked the city. "Do you want me to call in the other boys?" Harry asked as he released my hand, I nodded slightly and closed my eyes again. "Ok, I'll be back." Harry said and headed out the door.

Louis walked in, followed by Harry. I smiled at the two but I noticed there were more people making their way in. I groaned and sunk under the sheets. Liam and Zayn walked in, Zayn had his arm around Liam and I just bit my tongue. Liam stayed a fair distance away while the other three came and sat near me.

I shot Liam a cold glare and looked at the others. "Niall! Why'd you do this?" Zayn asked. I looked at him and shook my head, I didn't want to blame Zayn either, it wasn't him. I looked up at Zayn and smiled, he softly kissed my hand and sat beside me on the bed.

"Me and Lou will be back, we have to run home and grab a few things," Harry said before the two of them ran out the door. Liam remained seated by the window, he played with his thumbs, trying to avoid eye contact.

Zayn laid beside me and stroked my cheek with his thumb. "Niall, please talk to me. Tell me why," he cried out. I wiped away my tears and watched his face. Tears began rolling down his cheeks and I wiped them away. I leaned in closer and he bent in, his breath against my lips.

"Zayn," I started before he leaned in and kissed me. I didn't know what to do, before Zayn pulled away I began kissing back. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Liam get up and walk out of the room. I smirked and continued kissing Zayn. "Niall, I love you," he breathed and pulled away. I smiled and gave him a quick peck.

"I love you too."