Chapter 9

"Hi," I responded shyly. I scratched the back of my head and stared at the ground. My cheeks flushed red and it was like we were strangers.

"Niall, I'm so sorry." He started. Liam fell into my chest and began sobbing. "I miss you so much, please come back." He cried.

"Liam-" I started. He looked up at me, his eyes begging for me to forgive him,"I don't know how I can trust you anymore. I think we need to talk."

He shook his head in disappointment. Did he really think I would come back that easily? "Liam," I whispered. His head shot up to look at me."I miss you." He gave me a sad smile and kissed my cheek. "Oh Niall, I miss you so much. I miss you so much. I know I fucked up. I fucked up so bad. Please baby just come back. I love you." He cried out. His fingers intertwined with mine.

I put my head on his shoulder and let the tears fall. "Can we try again? Please." He begged. I stared at him, I thought about it for a bit before answering. "Liam I don't kn-" he stopped me. "Please Niall, I promise I won't ever cheat on you again. I was stupid. I was really stupid and it took some girl to make me realize how much I love you. Please just come back." He was now in tears. I sighed before answering,"Ok, but no more chances." I stated. He hugged me tighter and whispered in my ear,"I love you so much Niall Horan."

He pulled me in and kissed my lips. I immediately kissed back, I missed the feeling of his lips on mine. I was debating if I should keep what happened with Zayn earlier a secret.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. "I will never leave you again," he whispered. I smiled and pulled him to the bed. "I'm tired, let's go to bed."

He undressed and was standing in only his pair of red boxers. I bit my lip and his my face that was burning bright red. He pulled me down onto the bed and hugged me. I rested my head on his shoulder and my hands explored his abdomen. "Li? What's this?" I asked once I found a huge purple bruise. "When Zayn punched me today. He is strong, I'll give him that." Liam chuckled, his eyes closed. "Aw Liam, this is all my fault!" I cried and kissed his cheek. "No it's not. It's mine, I shouldn't of done what I did." Liam said. I felt myself begin to doze off, it wasn't long before I was engulfed in darkness.

After what seemed like the shortest sleep ever, there was a loud bang at the door. "W-what time is it?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. "7:45" Liam answered sitting up. "Who can be up this early? Don't we have a day off?" I asked. "Just go back to sleep, babe. They can come back another time." Liam sighed and laid back down. I closed my eyes once again but the knocking only got louder. I threw the pillow over my head to drown out the sound. I curled into Liam's side and went to sleep.

"DON'T YOU GUYS KNOW HOW TO OPEN A DAMN DOOR? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO NIALL?!" Zayn shouted, storming into the room. "Zayn, you can't just barge in like that!" Liam shouted. Zayn just ignored him and his gaze focused on me. "You said you were coming back," he spat. "I-I'm sorry," I choked, "I was-" "I made him stay. Don't blame him," Liam butted in. He was covering for me. I looked at him and thanked him silently. I reached for his hand under the duvet and rubbed it.

"Well, let him go. He doesn't want you anymore!" Zayn shouted. Liam looked hurt but I just tightened my grip on his hand, telling him I do want him. "It's ok Ni, let's go." Zayn said to me. I looked at him and then at Liam. I gave Liam a sorry look and got up. "I'll see you soon," I mouthed to Liam. He nodded his head and fell back down onto the bed.

We walked out into the quiet hallway. "I'm sorry Niall, I didn't come earlier but I just woke up and you weren't back yet." Zayn said while wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "It's ok," I sighed, letting my head hang.

"Where Louis and Harry?" I asked. "Oh they're back in the room," Zayn answered. We walked in and Louis and Harry were asleep on the opposite bed. "Going back to bed?" Zayn asked as he climbed back into the Queen sized bed. "Um no I think I'm just going to stay up," I said and went to go dish for some food in the kitchen.

The look on Liam's face killed me. He looked so vulnerable and broken. I just want to curl up next to him and tell him everything will be ok.

We'll be ok.