Chapter 12

The sun glistened through the curtains, the light dancing around on my face. I groaned, not wanting to get up. The boys and I had rehearsals today for about three hours. I looked over and Liam, who was still sleeping, and shook him awake. "Wake up, sleepy head," I laughed before throwing the pillow at his face. He caught my wrists in his hands to stop me and threw me against the bed, tickling my sides.

"S-stop!" I giggled trying to escape from underneath him. He stuck out his tongue and and bent down until our foreheads were touching. "Payne! Go brush your teeth!" I laughed and pushed him off. He rolled his eyes and snuck a kiss on my cheek before running off. "Get ready! We have rehearsals in an hour!" I shouted as I picked out my clothes. "Can you pass me a shirt and jeans?" He mumbled with the toothbrush in his mouth. "What?" I teased. He just narrowed his eyes as I threw the clothing at him.

"Can we stop and grab a quick breakfast?" I asked, listening to my stomach growl. "Of course," he answered, drying his hands with the towel. We headed out the door, getting into Liam's Range Rover.

We arrived and I noticed Zayn's car was already in the parking lot. "Wow, someone's on time," I chuckled. "That's the first," Liam responded.

"Liam, I feel bad," I blurted. I looked out the window and payed attention to the leaves falling from the trees. "Why?" Liam asked, reaching for my hand. "Because Li! I feel like I ruined your friendship!" I said, I looked up at him and he was looking at me like I was crazy. "No you didn't," he said, I looked down at my hands but he lifted up my chin with his thumb.

"Let's get inside, don't want to be late, do we?" He laughed. I laughed softly before getting out. Liam wrapped his arm around me and walked me inside,"Head up, babe. I hate seeing you like this," he whispered into my ear, he left little kisses on my cheek as he guided us into the room.

"Morning, lads!" Louis called out.

"Aww! It's the couple!" Harry shouted, running to us with open arms. I gave them a weird look and hugged him back.

"What's up with you?" I asked, laughing awkwardly.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked, looking offended.

"Nothing, never mind." I laughed, walking into the studio. I walked through the glass doorway, Liam, Harry and Louis staying back to talk and mess around. I stopped when I saw Zayn, he was sitting on the couch, his back facing me. I started the turn around but he stopped me. "Where are you going?" He asked. "N-nowhere," I stuttered, walking away slowly.

"Niall, come sit with me, I miss you," he said, patting the seat next to him. I hesitated before taking a seat. "How have you been?" He asked, placing his hand on my thigh. "I just saw you last night, Zayn." I replied, looking at him then his hand. "Niall, I really miss you beside me," he whispered into my ear. I scooted to the edge of the couch. "I love you, Niall," he said in between soft kisses. "Get off, Zayn!" I shouted pushing him away,"why are you kissing me?!"

"But Niall, you're my boyfriend remember?" He slurred. He had a smile on his face and he just watched me. "Zayn? Are you drunk?" I asked, standing up.

"No, why would you say that?" He said, grabbing both of my arms. "Let go of me!" I shouted as he pushed me into the wall. He began leaving wet kisses all over my face. "Liam! Help me!" I shouted, trying to escape his grip. "Liam!"

"Calling your little boyfriend? What's he going to do?" Zayn spat as he pushed me against the opposite wall. He began unbuttoning my shirt and leaving kisses and bites on my neck and exposed check. I tried pushing him away but he was too strong. "I love you, baby," he moaned against my lips.

"Get off of me!" I shouted, using all my anger to push him off. "Liam!" I shouted again.

Liam stormed into the studio, Louis and Harry trailing behind. Anger began to rise in Liam, he looked at me and then at Zayn. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" He shouted, pushing Zayn to the ground. "Get away from him! Don't ever touch him! Do you understand?!" Liam screamed, punching the ground beside Zayn's face. Liam stood up and glared at Zayn, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the room,"We're leaving," he spat. Louis and Harry just stared at us in shock.

I hugged Liam and buried my face into his chest, I couldn't help myself from sobbing. I was terrified, was I really about to get raped by one of my best mates? Liam hugged me back and kissed the top of my head. "I won't let that happen again, trust me." Liam said, he lifted me into the car and buckled my seatbelt. He kissed my lips before closing the door.

"Let's go home," he said, sticking the key into the ignition. I only nodded and stared out the window. I didn't know what to think.