Chapter 16

I was just released from the hospital yesterday morning, they sent me home with my arms all bandaged up and told me not to stress out. I was given a recommendation of a certain therapist I should see. I don't need one. The house has been quiet, Liam was here of course but I didn't speak to him unless I really needed to say something. I've been keeping to myself.

I walked into the kitchen to grab a water bottle when I bumped into Liam. "Oh sorry," he mumbled under his breath, holding onto my arm. I just nodded and pulled away, I grabbed a bottle out of the refrigerator and went back upstairs. "Niall," Liam called out as I was heading up the stairs. I turned to look at him and he just sighed before responding with never mind. I shrugged and jumped onto the bed.

Last night, Liam offered me the bed and told me he would sleep on the couch. The bed was cold and empty. I got no sleep, I stayed up staring at the dark ceiling, scenarios playing in my head. I cried thinking about not being with Liam any more, but I couldn't do anything about it.

Zayn, Louis and Harry were coming over soon, they told me they wanted to make sure I was ok. I was ok for the most part. It took me everything to hold back and not fall for Liam. When I wanted to fall into his arms again, I had to stop myself.

My eyelids began feeling heavy, I closed my eyes but I was awaken by a doorbell. I sighed and got up. My wrist that was covered by bandages was really itchy and I tried my best to hold back from scratching them.

Liam beat me to the door, Harry, Zayn and Louis both made their way in through the door. "Niall! How are you doing?" Harry asked as he ran towards me. I smiled, "I'm good." He brought me into a tight hug.

The five of us headed to the family room and sat down on the sofas. Zayn sat beside me and Liam sat on the opposite couch, his eyes wandering at me every few minutes. "Hi," Zayn whispered into my ear, I looked up at him and laughed, "Hi." He wrapped his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulders. Liam looked pissed off, rage filled his eyes but he held back from saying or doing anything. He glared at me and Zayn before turning back to talk to Harry. Harry could see what was happening, so he decided to start a conversation. "So, guys, do we have any plans? Oh and the interview for tomorrow was canceled." I sighed in relief, I don't think I could've handle all the questions.

Zayn placed his hand on my thigh and hugged me tighter. "Do you want to come stay with me tonight?" He whispered, loud enough for me to hear. "Um ok," I smiled. He planted a soft kiss on my cheek, Liam stood up and stormed out of the room. I looked at Zayn who just shrugged. Why does he have to be like that?

"Um I think we should go," Louis said as he watched Liam walk out. "Will you be ok, Niall?"

I nodded my head and got up to walk them out. "Just text me and I'll come pick you up," Zayn said. He hugged me one last time and walked out with the boys. I groaned in pain as my arm hit the corner of the table. I cradled me wrist in my hand and went and sat in the family room.

"Niall!" Liam shouted as he ran down the stairs. I looked up at him with a questioning look. I sat beside to window and stared out at the rain. "Niall! Talk to me!" He cried out.

I remained silent and watched the world outside the window.