Chapter 8

Anger filled Zayn's eyes, I watched from the hall as he stormed into the room. "What the fuck are you doing?!" Zayn yelled, grabbing Liam's wrists and pushing him against the wall, just like Liam did a few days before.

"You not only hurt your boyfriend but you fucking cheat on him too?! You're sick! He was there for you, he's all you had!" Zayn shouted in Liam's face. I watched Liam's face drop, tears formed and the room was quiet.

"So you're gay?" The girl asked, she got dressed and was awkwardly standing by the couch. Disgust filled her face as she stared at me.

"Shut the fuck up! This is between me and him, so you can kindly leave!" Zayn shouted at her. She grabbed her bag and rushed out of the hotel nearly pushing me over.

"Sophia! Wait!" Liam shouted trying to push Zayn off. I didn't know how to feel. "LIAM DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? YOU ARE HURTING NIALL AND ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS SOME GIRL WALKING OUT! FIX YOUR OWN RELATIONSHIP BEFORE STARTING A NEW ONE!"

Harry and Louis came running down the hall along with Paul, Preston and a couple other guys.

"What's going on?!" Paul asked, jogging faster. I couldn't find the words, I couldn't feel my heart, I felt like the ground was crumbling below me. My knees finally gave in and I felt my body hit the cold ground before everything went dark. Someone lifted me off the ground and my eyes fluttered open from the sudden warmth, I opened my eyes and saw Louis. Zayn was still going out on Liam and Liam was trying to fight back but he knew he was the one in the wrong. Everyone tried pulling Zayn off of Liam.

"Louis, I want to go," my sobs turning into soft sniffles.

"Ni, go get your stuff, your going to my room tonight," Zayn spat not taking his eyes of Liam. I nodded my head and ran to the bedroom. I quickly grabbed my luggage that I haven't unpacked yet and ran to the other boys.

Louis and Harry wrapped their arms around me and Zayn threw one punch at Liam's stomach before walking towards me. "Cmon Niall, we're leaving," Zayn said, grabbing my suitcase and storming out. I trailed behind him, leaving space between the two of us.
"I won't let him hurt you again," Zayn said, he payed no attention to anything, his cold stare facing forward and no where else.

"This is all my fault," I cried. I'm tearing the band apart. I don't deserve any of this.

"No Niall, it's not you. It's him." Was all Zayn said before pushing the door open. He dropped my stuff on his bed and threw himself on the couch. I sat next to him and he looked at me, giving me a weak smile.

Zayn sat up and looked me in the eyes, not turning away. He pressed his forehead against mine and his next move caught me off guard. His lips pressed against mine gently, I just sat there shocked before I began kissing him back. He pushed me down on the couch and straddled my hips. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer. It felt so wrong yet so right. Things were becoming more heated, I kissed him roughly and he left dark purple marks on my neck.

Zayn finally sat up and fixed his hair. "You don't know how long I wanted to do that," he panted. My eyes widened, what? He really said that? I laughed awkwardly and looked down at my fingers. "Thank you, Zayn. I really owe you." Was all I managed to say. He smiled and hugged me. "Anything for you, babe." He kissed my forehead before standing up. "Bed time?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah, I'll just sleep out here," I said referring to the couch. "Don't be silly, you can sleep in my bed," he laughed and patted my head. "B-but," I started.

"Let's go," he said pulling me to the room. "What about Harry and Louis?" I asked. "They know how to get in. Don't worry about them," Zayn answered as he stripped down to his boxers and a white tank top.

He crawled under the duvet and I crawled in next to him. I made myself computable but I couldn't bring myself to sleep. "Goodnight Ni," Zayn said before turning off the light.

I stayed up staring at the ceiling. Half of me missed Liam but the other half kept reminding me that he didn't love me anymore. I snapped myself out of the thoughts and noticed I was crying. I wiped away the tears, I wanted to go. I wanted to go back to Liam.

"N-Niall are you ok?" Zayn asked in his raspy, sleepy voice. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Niall I know you're crying," he answered turning on the light. "I'm ok," I responded. "Niall, tell me what's wrong," he looked at me with a stern look, his hair was messy and it looked pretty hot. "I-I miss Liam," I cried out after a while of silence. I sobbed into his chest and he just rubbed my back. "It's ok Niall, I'm here for you," Zayn cooed. It doesn't feel the same, I wanted Liam. I needed to go back to Liam.

"I forgot something in the room, I have to go get it," I said trying to make up an excuse to leave. I really appreciated Zayn, I really did but it felt wrong. I shouldn't of had kissed him. "What did you forget? I'm sure it can wait until the morning," Zayn answered. I thought for a minute, "Um I-I um forgot my retainers, yeah my retainers. I can't sleep with out them in," I lied. They were over in my bag, I just didn't bother putting them in tonight. "Do you want me to go too?" He asked. "No," I answered a little to quickly. "Um no it's ok, get some sleep." He sighed and went back to sleep.

I slipped on some socks before walking out. I pulled my jacket tighter as the cold air blew past me. I walked past the few doors that were separating the two rooms. I knocked on the door. I was so nervous, what if he rejected me again. What if he told me to go? So many thoughts clouded my mind. I waited for him to answer. He opened the door and looked at me. Tears stained his cheeks and his eyes were all red and puffy.

"Hi," he said.