The Dragon Eye Guild

Shiro, Luna and Sorch rested near a small building with a group of tourists walking by and taking pictures. Shiro wiped the sweat off his head and began laughing loudly gaining the attention of Luna.

" May I ask what is so funny?"

" Nothing, it's just that I didn't expect to have so much fun today, right Sorch"

" You said it but I could've done without you almost blasting me away with your attack"

" I told you I was sorry"

" Yeah but "sorry" isn't going to make wounds go away will it?"

" Whatever, by the way Luna now what are you going to do?"

" What do you mean?"

" Well isn't the only reason you came to this city to join with that stupid guild?"

" Yeah"

" So now that you found out that they aren't here and the guild you tried to join were a bunch of fakers what are you planning on doing?". The girl thought hard about the statement she had just heard.

" To be honest i'm not sure, joining WyvernWing was my only goal and now that they aren't here I have no idea what to do" she responded slunking.

" Well when you figure out what it is you are doing page me" the boy told her as he began to leave.

" Wait Shiro, didn't you say you were part of the Dragon Claw Guild"

" Its called Dragon Eye and yes Im apart of it"

" Well I know this is out of nowhere but can I join?". Shiro crossed his arms and looked away as Sorch stood there solemnly awaiting his friend's response.

" Didn't you say that WyvernWing far exceeds the rest of the guilds, so why should I let you join?"

" I know I said that and i'm sorry, it was inconsiderate of me but I beg you to let me join, I don't know what else to do" she pleaded. Shiro looked at the helplessness in her eyes and gave a big sigh. Smiling the boy gave her a thumbs up.

" Ok Luna I guess I can let you tag along you know with you being my number one fan and all"

" I'm pretty sure she never said that" Sorch sighed.

" Thankyou so much" Luna responded hugging the now surprised Shiro.

" Well let's get going then"

* * *

They approached a large two storied white building opposite a small park and located north east from where Luna's apartment was located. She stared at the building while Shiro and Sorch simply passed her and headed towards the door. The girl ran after them and pulled on Shiro's arm before they entered.

" Whats wrong?"

" I'm nervous, i've never been in a guild before"

" Relax, the guys in there are some of the friendliest people I know"

" Really?"

" Yup, just follow my lead" Shiro responded with a reassuring smile. He then kicked down the door with great force and jumped in the room with Sorch on his shoulder.

" WE'RE BACK!!" he roared loudly.

" Did you miss us?" Sorch added. The people in the room suddenly made mad facial expressions as a large kid with brown hair and a white headband with a bull on it stepped towards him.