Moonshine

Entering her apartment room Luna stumbled over to her bed and fell on it spreading her legs and arms out. Moaning she looked at the ceiling of her room with sweat pouring down her face and her eyes beginning to close. Just before drifting to sleep somebody knocked on her door instantly waking the girl up. " I'm coming" she moaned as she walked lazily to the door. Opening it an elderly lady with grey hair was waiting impatiently outside.

" Um, hi Ms. Pelekai"

" Bout time you opened up the door, I was this close to kicking it down" the woman responded grumpily.

" Sorry, it won't happen again"

" Good, anyway a package came in for you this morning". Ms. Pelekai handed Luna a small paper box with a tag on it. " In the future make sure you check your mail, what do I look like a delivery woman" she said walking towards the stairs. Luna gave the woman a smile and then shut her door. Walking over to a table near the window she began unpacking the box curiously. The card on the side of it read "From: Stacey Sweeting".

Stacey? I wonder how she got my address so soon?

Luna continued opening up the package until a small green ball sitting on a tiny wooden pedestal revealed itself.

" I can't believe she got me a Memory Orb!!" the girl screamed happily.

Memory Orbs allow people to record a sound or an appearance of something inside of it. Usually requiring a lot of magical energy to create these orbs are very expensive and rare. However, they are mainly used by Mages on missions and by ordinary people as common notepads.

She began thinking on what she should record for her first memory and then suddenly deciding that she would record what her first day in Aynor City was like. The girl placed her hand on the orb and began reciting the events that she went through earlier that day. She talked about her arrival, how she joined the Dragon Eye Guild, how she met her new friends in the guild and how Shiro saved her from Bertold and his goons. She stopped and a disturbing chill went down her spine as she remembered her fight with Seth earlier today. The girl peered out the window and gazed at the stars in the sky.

2 Hours Prior

" Control it, control it!!" Luna screamed as the mist around her feet began to expand with each passing second. Seth watched his opponent cautiously while Shiro and the rest of the audience stood where they were trying to stay on their feet because of the powerful shockwaves that were being created by the girl.

" Shiro do you know what's happening?!" Sorch asked worriedly. The boy did not respond but instead continued watching his screaming friend.

" Hey I think I could make this work?" Melmore said out loud. The man began smiling as he spotted a group of passing tourists. " Gather around folks and witness the amazing glowing and um- screaming, yeah, screaming girl, only sixty gold".

" Seriously?!!" Sorch shouted. Luna continued screaming and grabbing her head painfully while struggling to stay on her feet. Shiro grew mad and before he knew it he ran onto the battlefield.

" Bro!! what are you doing?!!"

" I'm putting an end to this fight!! Luna needs help!!"

" No stay back!!" the girl shouted at her friend.

" What are you talking about?!!"

" Listen I can control it!! just stay back!!"

" She's right Shiro, I ain't finish fighting yet!!" Seth added. Shiro processed the information for a for a few seconds before calming down.