Captured

" Dragon Punch!!". Three goblins blasted away from the Mage and smacked into a nearby building while Shiro jumped out of the way of an attack. " Pyro Sphere!!". A ball of fire flew towards a large group of them, blasting them away in the process. " This will be over quick!" he shouted while he kicked a goblin away with his blazing leg.

" Don't think you've won yet human!!". Shiro looked on top of a roof and saw a slightly taller goblin wearing a red shirt. He carried a tall wooden staff and had gleaming green eyes.

" Who the heck are you?"

" Who am I? I am known as Ricky, one of the strongest goblin Mages in our clan"

" You're a Mage?"

" Sure am and my magic is going to put you in a world of pain"

" Right pal, anyway can you tell me why you guys are attacking this town in the first place?"

" That is none of your concern and besides you have more troubling matters to address right now" Ricky replied leaping off the building and landing few feet from the boy. " So i'll give you one chance human, leave this place and I won't be forced to kill you". Shiro burst out laughing and the wiped the tears from his eyes.

" Listen buddy, I'm not afraid of a goblin but I won't stop you if you think you can beat me"

" Your funereal"

" Yeah right". Shiro charged at the monster with his fists blazing in fire as the goblin stayed where he was snickering.

" Tribal Magic!! Dust Dance!!". Dirt and dust began to rise from the ground and trapped Shiro in a mini tornado. " Rip him to shreds!!" the goblin commanded. The tornado increased its speed and began slicing the Mage trapped inside. " I told him he was no match". " Volcano Dragon Breath!!" Shiro roared as he rocketed himself out the trap and ended up high in the air. Ricky looked at the boy now shocked while Shiro smiled at the sight.

" Impressive technique pal but let me show you what a real Mage can do, Dragon Barrage!!" he shouted as dozens of arrows made of fire darted towards his opponent. Ricky quickly leapt out of the way and began dodging and countering the attacks while putting more distance between him and the human. " Flame Wheel!!". Shiro crouched into a ball and bursted into flames. Flying towards the ground he span until he appeared as a spiraling wheel of fire. The fire wheel charged at an astonished Ricky who held his staff high in the air. " Tribal Magic!! Earth Dance!!". The earth moved beneath his feet and created a medium sized wall that deflected the boy from his target.

" Crap!! if i'm going to beat this guy I need to get used to his strange magic" Shiro thought.

" Give up boy, no one has ever beaten me before"

" You'd be surprised how many people say that right before the get beaten" he responded getting out of his fire wheel state and staring into the eyes of the creature.

" Well i'm not going to be one of them!! Wind Dance!!". Powerful gusts of wind began blowing the boy as he tried to grip on to the ground. " This place will be your grave human!!". The Mage did his best to keep his footing before thinking of an idea.

" That could work"

" What are you mumbling about"

" Volcano Dragon Breath!!" Shiro roared while aiming the attack behind him. The powerful blast shot the Mage at Ricky. " Here I come!! Dragon Punch!!". Ricky blocked the powerful punch by spinning his spear incredibly fast.

" Enough of this!! Tribal Magic, Weed Dance!!". Large weeds sprung from the ground and wrapped around Shiro's legs and arms completely immobilizing him.