The Goblin King

Shiro charged at the creature with his fists now on fire while Ciel watched his opponent and observed his reactions.

" Hey Ciel what do you think you're doing?!! aren't you going to help me?!!"

" How many times do I have to tell you Flame Brain, it's best to let the enemy make the first move"

" He's right you know, that's how most people win fights"

" Who asked you and besides you have me to deal with so simple strategies like that won't help"

" We'll see human". Shiro arrived at the monster and began delivering powerful and fiery punches, all of which were blocked by its enormous mace.

" That all you got?"

" Of course not!! Volcano Dragon Breath!!". The blast of dragon shaped fire blasted the monster who simply blocked it again. The Mage grunted before jumping in the air and pointing his hands at the beast. " Take this!! Dragon Barrage!!". Pellets of fire launched at his opponent with great speed. The Ogre saw this and avoided the attack with a smile on his face. " He's quick but let see him dodge this". He raised both of his hands in the air and a bright orb of fire began forming. " Burning Dragon Magic!! Pyro Sphere!!". The ball of fire launched at his enemy leaving a trail of ash in the air. The monster smiled and swatted the fireball with his wooden mace knocking it back into the air. Shiro landed a little distance away and began recharging.

" You're strong human i'll give you that but it doesn't compare to me"

" Oh really?". His entire body erupted in flames as the creature watched. " Dragon Rush!!". He charged at him in his fiery state letting out a powerful roar. The monster stood where he was and waited for the boy to reach him. Once in range he brought down the wooden mace on the Mage causing a huge explosion of smoke. Shiro jumped back while Fang advanced towards his prey. " Now i'll show you my power!!". His mace began gleaming blue and red lights as he flew towards the young Mage. " Fury Swing!!". He struck Shiro with great force and power resulting in the boy flying backwards.

" That was Clobber Magic, and considering he used it through his weapon I can make the assumption that he's a Wielder Class Mage" Ciel said aloud.

In the magical country of Terra there are three classes of Mages, Caster, Wielder, and Summoner. Caster Class Mages are people who consider using energy based attacks and rely completely on Nether. Wielder Class Mages use special items or weapons to use their spells. Finally, Summoner Class Mages have the rare ability to summon creatures and items from both Terra and other worlds, these Mages need both Nether and a special item in order to pull of their spells thus not a lot of people decide to learn it.

" Hahaha, thats why im the king!!"

" More like king of the scum" Shiro grunted.

" What?!"

" You heard me, prove me wrong!!"

" How dare an insolent little pipsqueak like you say that to me!!". It rushed towards Shiro in an explosive rage as the Mage quickly dodged the tackle. He then began dodging and blocking the ogre's powerful and swift mace. " Fury Swing!!". Shiro looked at his enemy and pointed his right arm in the air as it released red electricity. " True Dragon Magic!! Volcano Dragon Claw!!". The dragon arm and mace met creating a shockwave that blew the two away from each other. The boy rushed at him holding his dragon arm up ferociously. Staying where the ogre was it managed to avoid an onslaut of Shiro's powerful punches.

" Pathetic human!!"

" Me pathetic? those who kidnap girls are even more pathetic!!"

" Its not like I wanted to, we were ordered!!"