1: Who's the boss?

K-POP, we all know it. M-POP (short for Mzansi pop), we're getting there.

Just like in K-POP, we all have that wish to meet our idols and marry them-let's be honest, it's true. We listen to the music for more than half of the time and whenever we hear that they released a new song we want it. We monitor them, like the predators we are.

It's the same with M-POP. I used to feel the same about the genre, that is until I was kidnapped by an M-POP boy group.

It all started one evening. I was trying to get through the crowd of sweaty drunks in the club that my friends had invited me to. They had said that my life was too boring and I needed to "let go for a bit".

I hated my friends.

I was trying to find my drunkard friends in the crowd because I was ready to go back home. What was so fun about dancing against sweaty drunk people? The worst part, they also flirt. Drunk flirting was the most annoying thing ever, especially when they started giggling or shouting even louder than they already were.

I found them, my friends, I mean. They were dancing their little drunk heads away. They said they wanted to stay longer, but I didn't. They told me to go and that they would call an Uber.

I couldn't take the smell, the noise, or the people anymore. So I left. I was never going back to a night club again.

As I walked out, I happily sucked in the good city air. It was a thousand times better than the night club air, which was mostly disgusting. The polluted air actually smelt good, for the first time since I got there. I started walking down the street to where I had asked the taxi to fetch me. Away from the noise and disgusting smells.

I was too busy admiring the fact that I was not in the club anymore that I did not notice the person standing right in the middle of my way. I bumped into him, regretting it as soon as I saw him.

My brain did not seem to know how to respond to me bumping into a celebrity, so I just stood there and stared like the fool that I was.

Who was he? He called himself Dan, pronounced the British way not the American way. His actually name was Dennis Mokoena. He was in boy group. The boy group. They called themselves TMW, The Mzansi Way. There was six of them and I was absolutely crazy about them all.

"I'm so sorry!" I managed to say after a while. He thoughtfully looked into my eyes. Gosh, I was honoured. Then a sloppy smile spread on his face, replacing the thoughtful look.

He then embraced me, causing me to freeze. I was shocked. Why even?

"Oh my gosh, I finally found you!" He was drunk, I instantly realised. I tried to push him away from me. "Don't push me away," his hold seemed to get tighter on me. "I love you." The words sunk in.

He loved me. I was literally having a mental breakdown. He might have been drunk, but he still said that he loved me. It made me giddy, especially because even my boyfriend of that moment had not said it yet. He let go of me and looked into my eyes.

He giggled.

"Yes," he closed his eyes and then leaned down to kiss me. Which instantly got me out of my daze. I got out of his hold and took a few steps back in complete shock. "Sadie?" He seemed hurt. I was also hurt, honestly. He had just violated me.

I took another step back before I ran to my car, leaving the drunk celebrity alone.

💖🎤💖

I woke up grumpy the following day. I could still vividly remember the previous night. "Go to a club," they said. "It will be fun."

I hurriedly got ready for work. I put on a red knee-length tight dress and my black high heels. I had a dark brown bob, so I just combed it and carried on with the rest of my routine.