10: Oh, brother.

"I flew here as soon as I found out that your lousy boyfriend did not even know where you were." I scowled at Duncan, my older brother.

"I told you not to call him that." I scolded.

"I wouldn't if he had actually called the police."

Duncan and I were still outside the study. J.J stood next to us awkwardly as we talked. The house was silent, which was surprising because at that time of day, someone would be singing our ears off, or laughter could be heard. At the moment it was deadly silent, but I paid more attention to my worried brother.

"I'm sorry to have worried you. I know that I should have called." We always called each other at least once a week. It was usually on a Friday, almost two days had passed, but my phone no longer worked and I had no means of calling him. A random fact, M-POP stars did not own landline phones. "How did you know I was here, anyways?"

Duncan looked down and then quickly back up at me. A clear sign that he was about to lie.

"After you told me about the kiss and after I saw what was happening to you through the internet," he was upset because he found out through the internet that the fans were trying to ruin me, "I figured out that the person who started your troubles could have been the one to try to protect you." I furrowed my brows at his escuse for a lie, but I let it go. I had not seen my brother for more than three months. He would leave soon and I did not want to spend most of our time together fighting.

"I'll say I believe you, you know I don't, but for now we'll go have dinner." I started to pull Duncan away, but he stayed rooted on his spot.

"Not here. We're going home," I frowned at him and he looked at me sternly. "You've been in a house with six boys for God knows how long,"

"This is the third day." He scoffed at my reply.

"Third day! You want me to just accept that?" I shook my head as I tried to reason with him.

"They're really not bad people. They are sometimes random, but they won't hurt me." I reasoned as best as I could.

"No. That is final." I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him.

"We're staying for dinner, Duncan."

"No, we are not."

💖🎤💖

At the end we stayed for dinner. Yay, girl power! Joking, we just actually settled the situation with rock, paper, scissors. I won two out of three times.

I pulled my brother along as I skipped towards the kitchen, where I could already hear sizzling from pots. I greeted J.J on the way, he seemed a bit intimidated by my brother. He shouldn't be. My brother was actually a huge softie. I actually did ballet as a kid because of him. He also loved dogs, which I am sure makes someone fall into the 'softie' category. I did not blame J.J for being intimidated, though. My brother was almost twenty centimetres taller than him. He was buffer than the pop stars in the house, due to his huge appetite and love for the gym. He looked like the human version on King Kong. Also, he glared at poor J.J when we passed.

"I don't know why you're insisting on staying. Or do you like living with six men? Do you have something to tell me?" I smiled and glanced back at my brother.

"Nope. Just that my life is ruined, fans want to murder me and Mike still doesn't know where or how I am?"

"Do you have to put him into every conversation?"

"He's my boyfriend." Duncan frowned, but did not sat anything more about Mike.

"Your life is ruined? How is that?"