3: Image

I met Dan nine days later.

Between those nine days the fans were really busy. One of them took a picture of me and Mike, and then they started a rant about how I couldn't just have their 'man', but every other man as well.

I had to go and have a meeting with Mr Schutte, at TMW's recording label. Another picture was taken and then they made Dan and me official. I went to see a doctor, because sue me for getting sick, and then I was rumoured to be pregnant.

As I was walking home one night, alone —worst mistake of my life—a person in a long dark outfit came running down the street and ran past me. When I looked down there was a bomb on my feet! Turns out it was just a toy. So Mike and Sara started walking home with me.

Three days before the meet, Dan sent out a statement telling the fans that they were making me uncomfortable. It was a lengthy speech, that he probably did not write on his own, about respect and how illegal everything they were doing was.

A day later I started getting letters, and Christ, I was too young for all that torture.

I still managed to look good for work though, and all of my clients were happy. So three cheers for me!

💖🎤💖

I was wearing ten centimetre tall white shoes, lime formal shorts and a pink blouse that I had tucked in. It was a great mix between formal and summer casual.

I walked into the office building with Mike by my side. He had slept over for the past six days and I did not mind one bit. We kissed goodbye when he got to his floor and he went out, wishing me a good day. I blew him another kiss before the doors closed.

I took in a deep breath and then waited for my day to start. At first I was dreading the day, but the closer it got, the more excited I became. Having Dan star in my ads would open a lot of doors for the company, and bigger Christmas bonuses for everyone.

"You look amazing Sadie!" Dean shouted from his desk and I smiled, thanking him. "Good luck with today!"

"Thank you. Work hard!" I walked to my office feeling high spirited and ready to start my day. Well that was until I walked into my office. My chair was facing the window and I knew instantly that there was someone inside.

Frowning, but trying to keep a clear mind, I walked closer.

"This is a beautiful view." I knew that voice. Almost annoyed, I walked even quicker to the chair and turned it around.

"Mr Mokoena! What in heavens are you doing here?"

"We were supposed to meet today, or did you forget, kid?" I frowned.

"Before we continue, can you please get off of my chair?" Dan stood up. He stood chest to chest with me. He was taller than me as well, so I had to strain my neck to look into his eyes. "Please, restrain from calling me, "kid". At the moment I am your boss, so you should do as I say, or you can go find another advertising agency." Dan nodded, seeming impressed and —for once—respectful.

"Okay then." He walked to the other side of my desk and looked at me. He looked at my whole outfit, causing me to frown in confusion. "Nice outfit."

"Thanks. If I may ask, what are you doing here so early? I might be young, but I do remember that you are two and a half hours early." I put my bag down and turned on my computer. "Sit down." I motioned to the chair next to him before I also sat.