7: Let's go for a swim

I took a nap at about five p.m. The boys had left me since earlier that afternoon and I was bored out of my mind. I couldn't do much because of the torture that I had just endured. No, I am not being dramatic. They did not even care to come check on me, even though I did not have lunch. What kind of kidnappers did not even feed their victims? Gosh, stupid M-POP stars.

I had a dream...a nightmare during the short nap. It was a nightmare that I had had multiple times before. It was actually the reason that I had stopped taking naps altogether.

My pain and boredom was the reason that I had decided to go rest, just for a short while.

I woke up with my name being called. I quickly sat up and instantly knew that I had been crying. I always cried during the nightmare. I'd usually call Mike, or he'd already be there and he'd whisper calming words and hug me tightly if he was close.

I pulled my legs to my chest as I covered my eyes with the palms of my hands trying to stop the tears. The nightmare felt realistic, as it always did. I was shaking, and just wished that I was back home. At least somewhere where I would be comfortable.

"Lesedi...?" The voice belonged to MK. I did not look up at him. He did not need to see me the way that I was.

"I'm fine." I wasn't. I wanted to tell him to leave, but even the first sentence had barely come out.

I felt the bed dip as he moved closer towards me. It was unexpected when he wrapped his arms around me, but I let him. Him hugging me seemed to be a trigger, because I started to sob, which I really did not want my idol to see, but I couldn't stop it. He tightened his grip on me. I let him.

The tears stopped a while later. MK did not let go of me. He still held me tightly in his embrace, which made me a little happy. I ended up falling back to sleep. I was too embarrassed to look at MK again and so instead let my head rest on his comfortable chest.

When I woke up again, I was alone. I stretched my arms and went to the bathroom. I first went to the mirror and scowled at my reflection. It had only been one day without my handbag and I was already starting to look like a zombie. The only thing left was to have green skin. I looked away from my horrific reflection and rinsed my face with cold water.

After I had fixed myself and made myself look presentable, I walked out of the bathroom. I shrieked when I got out.

MK was sitting on my-the bed. He had a tray of food next to him. He looked back at me and then smiled. I gave him a suspicious look and then gave the food a quick glance.

"D.Rek made dinner." He said with a cute smile.

"I'm not hungry." I said as I walked towards him. I looked at the food. Spaghetti and a meaty cheese sauce. If it was any other day, I would have already finished the food, but it was Saturday evening and I was not in my house. And my handbag...

MK looked at me worriedly.

"You have not eaten since morning." I nodded thoughtfully.

"I had a smoothie before my nap." I gave him a small smile. He still had the worried look plastered onto his features. "I'll eat it later," I said to reassure him. Who knew that TMW's MK would be worried about me?

He nodded, yet the worried look stayed. I stared at him as my smile fell.

"What's wrong, MK?" He looked up into my eyes when I asked that question.

"What happened?" It took me a while to answer him. I actually expected him to ask the question when he first saw me.

"I had a nightmare, or don't idols get those?" It came out a lot harsher than I wanted. I sighed. "I really need to go home, MK." He nodded.