OM 14

On the authority of Ibn Mas'ud, radiyallahu anhu, who said: The Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said: "The blood of a man who is a Muslim is not lawful (i.e. cannot be lawfully shed), save if he belongs to one of three (classes): a married man who is an adulterer; life for a life (i.e. for murder); one who is a deserter of his religion, abandoning the community."

[Al-Bukhari & Muslim]

this cover was done by my best friend _hafsah_ she literally threatened to shoot me if I didn't put it 😂😂

•••
She opened the door before quietly entering, her face set with a permanent frown. She muttered a quiet salam before sitting on a single sofa away from Fahad. She still didn't look up to see him, keeping her head down. He answered the salam.

An awkward silence enveloped them, they both didn't know what to say. "How are you?" He asked breaking the silence.

"Good" she answered as she looked up at him. To say he looked dashing will be the right word. Dressed smartly in a blue kaftan with matching cap, he looked like the type of guy girls usually pursue after.

"So..." He trailed off.

"So..." She too said, they both were lost, not knowing what to say.

"This drink is nice" he sips a little of the orange juice.

"Yes, it was freshly squeezed this morning" she answered.

"Oh, that's good. Was it from the orange tree in the garden?" He asked, mentally cursing himself, who asks about trees in a meet up with his future wife.

"No, that one is a little bit bitter, it's from farmer's market" she awkwardly answered, she had to admit the whole meet up is awkward.

"I love it, its so sweet" he says, internally cringing, where is this conversation heading to?

"Yeah, its good" and they eased into another awkward silence.

She brought out her phone grateful she bought it along, it always saves her from awkward situation. She went on Snapchat and started going through people's stories.

"Who's story are you viewing the voice sounds pretty annoying?" He asked as she was viewing Kylie Jenner's story.

"That's actually offensive, I actually love Kylie Jenner" she answered mocking an offensive look and a gasp.

"Kylie Jenner? So you are one of those" he said.

"One of those?" She asked confused.

"The Kardashian/Jenner fanatics" he air quoted.

"Not really actually"

"Then what is it?" He asked. He was happy they've eased into a more comfortable topic.

"I just like her cause I think she's actually cool and independent for her age" she answered as a matter of factly.

"Well, that she is but you guys are unnecessary over-hyping her. I mean there are other young adults that have achieved the same thing or even more through a different method, they didn't need to have a family who are famous for no reason or have their own reality TV show. They didn't need to have a sister who is always getting naked and having plastic surgeries or a famous rapper as a boyfriend.