OM 27

ibn Sam'an reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

Righteousness is good character and sin is what waivers in your heart and you hate for people to find out about it.

In another narration, the Prophet said:

Consult your soul, consult your heart. Righteousness is what is satisfying to your soul and your heart. Sin is what wavers in your soul and causes hesitancy in your chest, even if the people give you a judgment, and again give you a judgment

[Muslim]

This chapter is dedicated to nanahawwa ❤❤❤❤❤ thanks for your endless support, I really appreciate it.

•••

He awkwardly fumble with the keys as they stood outside the door. When he successfully opened it they went inside and he turned on the lights illuminating the once dark space.

She could see both of their reflection as they stood in front of the big silver console. Two silver seats were at one side with a small table in the middle of it. The other side was a tall show glass of some sort, which was housing all her house perfumes, which were them humrahs and turaren wuta (incensed wood) and other air fresheners.

He opened the other door that led to the narrow hallway leading upstairs, they went that way passing by a large dining area.

He led her upstairs, there was a parlor there with doors on several sides. She noticed that the house had a lot of mirrors scattered around and the vain girl in her smiled. Fahad rubbed the nape of his neck signifying nervousness.

He led her to the single door that was opposite the staircase. It was a humongous bedroom that had a sitting room at the side. He entered one of the doors in the room that led to the walk in closet.

"Your clothes are in the closet, but they are still unpacked inside your suitcases. I'll go freshen up" he said holding out the clothes he held in his hands.

She went inside the closet, it was spacious with isles of drawers lining it. Her suitcases were packed at one side. When she opened one of them, she regretted packing it in a fit of rage, because now all her clothes weren't packed with their pairs. She looked at the suitcases that were lining up, she didn't have the energy to look through all of them for a pair of pajamas.

She went to the vanity mirror and sat on the stool in front of it. She removed her turban completely, removing the ribbon that acted as a restraint for her hair. She shook her hair from the root while massaging her scalp, one of the things she cherished about herself was her long hair that she had worked her ass of to get, enduring through all the weekly healthy hair regime. She went and freshened up, wiping all her makeup away and performing her ablution. She came back and sat by the edge of the bed going through her timeline on IG.

"You haven't changed yet?" He asked as he came into the room.

"Yes, my suitcase is a mess and I don't have the energy, to go through all of them" she said.

"OK, I'm coming" he said going inside the closet. He came out and threw a plain white shirt at her, "try this, since you're too lazy to go look for yours" he teased.